Don't you just hate it when....

So we tell our mum we are taking her to Lourdes next year for a holiday, she's never been abroad before & that is the only place she wants to visit. My sister rings & tells her & I've got all the books (for her birthday) she'll need to get excited & does she, erm no, she was positively underwhelmed!!!!

AND

DYJHIW You check out the weather for Lourdes (it will be this time next year we go) & it's frickin raining:eek: we're booking a hotel with a pool!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you feel liek you have eaten a box of razors cause your throat is sore and know you have to have strepsils and are trying to be soo good syn wise :/

DYJHIW you get youself in a real panic mode about the exam. Its not until Weds so I have four days yet with nothing else to worry about but my tired brain has decided to push the panic button

your oh is still in bed cause he drank last night but you wont get a lie in tomorrow cause you have to help your niece move from uni to home at 9am

DYJHIW your skinnier friend goes on about feeling fat and unable to fit in her size 12 trousers! I'm struggling in a size 16 (She used to be a lot bigger than me so its doubly annoying that she doesn't get that she's being insensitive!)

DYJHIW you're so pale! Lay in the sun for 30 minutes with factor 30 and burnt. Better stash up on the factor 50 for Italy in 2 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

End of an era in this house, James told me that the Tooth Fairy & Santa weren't real and that we gave him the money/presents. I have had to tell him that he will still need to believe until Freya tell's us that she doesn't believe - booooooo

End of an era in this house, James told me that the Tooth Fairy & Santa weren't real and that we gave him the money/presents. I have had to tell him that he will still need to believe until Freya tell's us that she doesn't believe - booooooo

Oh no, hate when that happens. Our daughters 15 and she laughs her head off at me, I still tell her he won't come if she's not asleep by a set time - stocking still goes up and he fills it honest :) xxxx

DYJHIW you're so pale! Lay in the sun for 30 minutes with factor 30 and burnt. Better stash up on the factor 50 for Italy in 2 weeks!

Whereabouts in Italy are you going? we went a few years ago & I was surprised how nice it was, I'd never fancied it before, but it was a Sun holiday & we all had a fab time.

DS (22) & DD (21), me & OH have an understanding, we all know Santa doesn't exist but we still believe, in fact one year on DD's stocking I put from mum & dad & got told off!!!!!!!!!!!!! So even now they're off Santa, we 'don't' get them any pressies.

Oooh Italy, exciting! Would love to go there x

Whereabouts in Italy are you going? we went a few years ago & I was surprised how nice it was, I'd never fancied it before, but it was a Sun holiday & we all had a fab time.

DS (22) & DD (21), me & OH have an understanding, we all know Santa doesn't exist but we still believe, in fact one year on DD's stocking I put from mum & dad & got told off!!!!!!!!!!!!! So even now they're off Santa, we 'don't' get them any pressies.

Aprica, in the alps :) been once before as one of my friends' family has a place there, it's a lovely place! 8 of us going xx

Back