Don't you just hate it when....

my husband calling my name just as im stepping in the shower.......calling me means ' get me something cos im super man busy and need my wife to help' :)

.. When 2 glasses of bucks fizz accidently make their way into your mouth the night before weigh in!!! Then another bottle opens itself!! Arghh!! Well it's not every day you break up for the summer xxx

Another bottle of cava has opened itself too... And a bar of chocolate! Oh well... You only live once so why not have a night off... That's all I'm having though lol.. I don't want to go too mad!! Xxxx

DYJHIW collegues at work have to comment on your food! GRRRRR........yes I had a rather large portion of chinese pork fried rice, all synfree and plenty of superfree, but do you really need to say that's way too much food or ***** ****** how much? Excuse me fella's but i didn't loose 6 stone eating piddling little bowls of soup for my tea so jog on jealous *******! I won't be the one going home from work starving and snacking on biscuits etc!

DYJHIW - since 3pm all you have heard is police sirens outside your house, and find out the road has been closed due to 2 teen girls going missing in the river which is at the bottom of your road. Poor mites I hope they find them

DYJHIW - since 3pm all you have heard is police sirens outside your house, and find out the road has been closed due to 2 teen girls going missing in the river which is at the bottom of your road. Poor mites I hope they find them

Oh god that's awful.... In our old house a little boy was murdered in the middle of the street... It wasn't a bad area... Random.. Sorry xx

Its awful hun - 2 men jumped in to save them but lost them when they went under. Its the river wear and the under current is fast :-(

OMG! Thats awful x

... When you ask OH to clean the bathroom and he only does half a job!... There's a bin full of rubbish... The towels haven't been changed... There's dust all over the shelves on the cabinets... If you need a job doing... Do it your bloody self!! Grr xx

Back