Don't you just hate it when....

when you come back to minimins after a break for a few months and everyone you used to chat to seems to have stopped posting on here :(

We can be your new 'virtual' best friends:D

I got banned off here for 2 days from posting a website i got some cheap clothes from :(

Silly me rushing and posting the website. I was excited with my new clothes i didnt think twice about it lol! Been missing it here! x

you kinda go off plan for a week and your stomach knows about :/

dyjhiw you go to tescos and the lady in front of you takes the last quark tub!

Aw hun, you okay? X

yeah I'm ok I guess, been headachy & stomach was all bloated and totm and all that you know usual woman stuff lol

Dyjhiw you have to book your guinea pigs into boarding while away :( feeling guilty!

your guinea pigs will be well looked after & they will be on holiday like you, go & enjoy yourself :)

Dyjhiw you have to book your guinea pigs into boarding while away :( feeling guilty!

See I thought 'awwwwwwwwww is there nobody else who would have them for you', not oh they'll have a nice holiday as well, lol, give them some nice dandelions to keep them happy!!!!!

you kinda go off plan for a week and your stomach knows about :/

Grrrrrrrrrr, hope it starts to feel better soon. x

dyjhiw you go to tescos and the lady in front of you takes the last quark tub!

Flippin eck, you know it always takes me ages to find the quark no matter which shop I'm in I can never find it!

See I thought 'awwwwwwwwww is there nobody else who would have them for you', not oh they'll have a nice holiday as well, lol, give them some nice dandelions to keep them happy!!!!!
Not really as am away with mum, our friend who might have had them is away the same time and other friends have dogs so id worry then too.
Fingers crossed they will be ok as its only for a week.
Id have took them with us but not sure others would have been impressed!

Back