Don't you just hate it when....

Have something to eat then Jess x
Ended up with some noodles... need to go food shopping again! x

When you buy yourself a certain food item and save yourself for it all day, only to find out someone else has already eaten it...
arghh that would drive me insane! I saved syns for some smarties on the night before, go to get them, ask Rob where they are... 'oh was they yours?'
Ermmm there in MY food basket so yes!!

When you buy yourself a certain food item and save yourself for it all day, only to find out someone else has already eaten it...

Its not just me then. I took my curly wurlys in to work to stop them getting all eaten.

well you just feel meh and have no motivation and really think you should go to the Drs

When you go back to work after 2 weeks off and feel like you have never been away - your 1st phone call is someone shouting down the phone at that they are unhappy about post they recd from your company, and she wont let you get a word in edgeways grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Delivery companies give you an estimated 12-6 delivery slot, then narrow it down to 12.30-2.30 but there is still no sign of them :/ Hurry up Argos my kids need their beds build

dyjhiw you can't seem to find a cheap city break anywhere, Barcelona is the cheapest so far but me and the OH have been already :sigh2:

its going to pour it down soon .. right when im walking to SW!!

dyhiw Somebody says "why are you on a diet, your not fat" when you clearly know you are

dyjhiw you can't seem to find a cheap city break anywhere, Barcelona is the cheapest so far but me and the OH have been already :sigh2:

Me & OH go on low cost airline websites & find out where the cheapest place to fly to is, then find cheap accommodation just using various websites to get the best deal. Would you normally book your own holiday or would you go through an agency?

Me & OH go on low cost airline websites & find out where the cheapest place to fly to is, then find cheap accommodation just using various websites to get the best deal. Would you normally book your own holiday or would you go through an agency?

Normally go through an agency but we don't mind doing it differently this time around if it's cheaper :)

I don't know, it is a bit annoying but I don't think people saying you need to lose weight because your fat is better.
Its better when people dont comment at all but some feel the need, other times people feel awkward when they are asked etc and don't know what to say.
Its a very sensitive area.
Hubby and I went to see about life insurance the other day and out of all the questions the man had to ask the one he seemed obviously uncomfortable asking was what my weight was lol

Back