Don't you just hate it when....

Well when I got home last night the porch light wasn't on, which I thought was strange as OH always puts it on for me when I'm out & he's in bed. I opened the door put the light on & nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard his voice, it was 11pm & he's up for work at 6am so should have been in bed. When I said shouldn't you be in bed he said no, I said I think so you're up for work at 6, 'oh yes', it's then I realised he'd had a fair amount to drink, lol.

Well when I got home last night the porch light wasn't on, which I thought was strange as OH always puts it on for me when I'm out & he's in bed. I opened the door put the light on & nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard his voice, it was 11pm & he's up for work at 6am so should have been in bed. When I said shouldn't you be in bed he said no, I said I think so you're up for work at 6, 'oh yes', it's then I realised he'd had a fair amount to drink, lol.

Oh dear... Did he get up ok this morning?? X

I agree with you too Emsie. I thought it was just me being a bit "stalkery" I just think its not like her to be so quiet for so long. I keep checking in on her, but nothing. She is so close to target and I bet she will be nominated for Woman of the Year and go to finals! The suspense of it all is killing me!

Back