Don't you just hate it when....

Beginning to not like the month if August for tooth problems. Last year around James' birthday I got an abscess then had a tooth removed all cause of a sweet. This year well I have cracked my bottom left wisdom tooth all thanks to a bloody sweet again !!!!

Beginning to not like the month if August for tooth problems. Last year around James' birthday I got an abscess then had a tooth removed all cause of a sweet. This year well I have cracked my bottom left wisdom tooth all thanks to a bloody sweet again !!!!

Oh no! Nothing worse than tooth problems x

tell me bout it, not sure if they can fill it or if they will have to pull it. So far no pain but I havent tried anything too hot/cold yet

You start a new job and the last person has left things in a mess. :(

I'd take this as a positive, make a note of what you've done & keep it for when you have your pay review!!!!!

DYJHIW on another weight loss forum somebody posts a 'can you tell' photo & you obviously can, erm, somebody just want's a pat on the back:cool:

I'd take this as a positive, make a note of what you've done & keep it for when you have your pay review!!!!!

DYJHIW on another weight loss forum somebody posts a 'can you tell' photo & you obviously can, erm, somebody just want's a pat on the back:cool:

Lol don't we all?...or maybe just me ;)
Like your thinking about making a note of the work thing for pay reviews!

Lol don't we all?...or maybe just me ;)
Like your thinking about making a note of the work thing for pay reviews!

That's because when I have a pay review I want a decent pay rise so go in with a list of things I've achieved over the year, at my last job I asked for 10% & he was such a calm guy so lovely, I saw his face looked shocked, then I explained why I thought I was worth it, I got my 10%:D

Sadly in local government pay isn't negotiable:(. Unless your an executive of course;). I'm keeping a note of everything so it is a positive for my yearly review. :thumbup:

:-( sending you lots and lots of (((hugs)))... I'm a little excited about trying magic pancakes for the first time tomorrow for breakfast... How sad is that? Lol xx

Dyjhiw you are watching how 'ham' is made.....and prawns are bred :eek:

That program just shouts wrong, keep away, there are some things I'd rather not know about!!!!!!!!!

Sadly in local government pay isn't negotiable:(. Unless your an executive of course;). I'm keeping a note of everything so it is a positive for my yearly review. :thumbup:

Oh well,

Dyjhiw when you don't get enough time on minis :( miss everyone

Hell on wheels :( hope your ok hon x

We miss you too, big hugs xx

Back