Don't you just hate it when....

The weather puts you on a downer :-0
Can't wait to get my son from school think an early pj night it is for us a nice tea and watch a film all cozy is it wrong i want to put the heating on ? Feeling cold today and a runny nose not good !! X

When you go food shopping and people park their trollys and block you into a corner by the cauliflowers!! Aagghhh

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dyjhiw you have a panic at work because you think your shopping delivery may be going to your holiday home from your last delivery, rush home, check emails see the adress then ring up and try and explain and the woman says no its going to your own address! D'oh!

Then you want to check minis but theres so many posts as you haven't checked it since this a.m.....phew so harassed! :crazy:

DYJHIW .... you just can't get back on track after a weekend away! Went away last weekend for a friend's wedding and stayed in a gorgeous hotel so pigged out, thinking I'd get straight back on SW afterwards. Sunday - eaten a hotel breakfast so might as well not bother today! Monday - back at work after five and a half weeks holiday (Teaching Assistant) so, fed up - yes, I know, I'm never satisfied! Ate something naughty 'cos I was fed up! Tuesday - Back on track all day! :) Wednesday - child I work with kicked off so I was p'd off and ate some chocolate! Thursday - cooked a healthy meal in the slow cooker (how organised!) but then, 'cos it was the OH's birthday, had a huge piece of birthday cake - well, it would've been unsociable not to, wouldn't it? Today - started off perfectly but, by lunchtime, realised there was still some birthday cake left and I couldn't possibly not have any so, on the way home, I called at Sainsbury's, bought a small packet of chocolate biscuits and have already scoffed them. Because I'd done that, we're having pie and mash for tea, with birthday cake later!!! HELP, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :(

What can I say, but its not all bad, bits have been good & you are trying, just keep on going, all will be back to normal soon.

DYJHIW .... you just can't get back on track after a weekend away! Went away last weekend for a friend's wedding and stayed in a gorgeous hotel so pigged out, thinking I'd get straight back on SW afterwards. Sunday - eaten a hotel breakfast so might as well not bother today! Monday - back at work after five and a half weeks holiday (Teaching Assistant) so, fed up - yes, I know, I'm never satisfied! Ate something naughty 'cos I was fed up! Tuesday - Back on track all day! :) Wednesday - child I work with kicked off so I was p'd off and ate some chocolate! Thursday - cooked a healthy meal in the slow cooker (how organised!) but then, 'cos it was the OH's birthday, had a huge piece of birthday cake - well, it would've been unsociable not to, wouldn't it? Today - started off perfectly but, by lunchtime, realised there was still some birthday cake left and I couldn't possibly not have any so, on the way home, I called at Sainsbury's, bought a small packet of chocolate biscuits and have already scoffed them. Because I'd done that, we're having pie and mash for tea, with birthday cake later!!! HELP, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :(
Lots of good reasons there for not sticking to plan but there's lots if goid reasons for making tomorrow the actual day you get back on plan!
Will all the naughty food be gone?
Plan some of your fave sw meals, stick up on healthy foods and fill up on them!
You can do it! Xx

Plan gone out the window hubby gone the chippy going to surprise me not getting on the scales for a few days I think looking forward to this ;-) been a greedy cow tonight !! X

... When there's a cardboard box and several empty drinks bottles in the road right outside your house, and every time a car drives over them, the noise makes you jump.... I think a car may have just dragged the box half way up the road! I'm tempted to go outside and pick them up otherwise it'll just carry on all through the night... There's no way I'm closing my window to block the noise out! Xx

Back