Don't you just hate it when....

When you can't sleep cos you feel sick and have a headache then because of your late night you oversleep and are late for work! :( still feel yucky too :(

Last edited:
I don't feel well either this morning.. I feel really sick and have no energy at all... My poor little dog won't be getting his early morning walk xx

dyjhiw you're full of cold and have a chest infection but feel like you're annoying people with your constant sniffling and coughing :sigh2::sick:

When extremely pretty girls put up pics of them looking impossibly thin on facebook? I genuinely don't know how they do it, part of me wonders if they ever eat #jealous
Please don't take this the wrong way, Jenna, but I feel like that when I look at your photo and stats!

When you have lost all motivation and just want to scoff everything in sight!

When you have lost all motivation and just want to scoff everything in sight!

Yep I know that feeling well at the minute!!

Noooooooooooooooo, don't do it xx

DYJHIW You have to email the local school about irresponsible drivers, today I was nearly knocked off my bike twice passing school, one driver just opened their door in front of me, the other pulled out, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You know your not yourself!!
I'm letting this healthy eating come an obsession and I feel like I'm not being myself around my friends and family alls I think about is food and how to make it healthy i need to chill out abit and let the laughing side of me come back to life as I can tell friends and family are getting worried about me I feel good about myself body wise and I'm happy with how i Iook it's just becoming an obsession sorry for the essay I just need to get it out XxX

Last edited:
Back