Don't you just hate it when....

Awww bless him. What ya fancying for meals? x

I just need to mix it up abit seem to have the same veggies everyday with either fish chicken or noodles I love the veggies I have so don't want to get bored of them I'm thinking of looking to do a list and off to asda either tomorrow or Tuesday to get sorted ;-)
I wouldn't mind making some nice soups for the cold weather coming in as I have a soup maker any suggestions ? X

I just need to mix it up abit seem to have the same veggies everyday with either fish chicken or noodles I love the veggies I have so don't want to get bored of them I'm thinking of looking to do a list and off to asda either tomorrow or Tuesday to get sorted ;-)
I wouldn't mind making some nice soups for the cold weather coming in as I have a soup maker any suggestions ? X

Im making butternut squash and red pepper soup tomorrow, I also love a good home made broth with gammon in, its chunky and filling. I'll think of some others too lol

It was so much nicer than it sounded ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381783416.282614.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1381783450.689350.jpg
Hope you can read that I left out the dumplings

When it's WI and not feeling good about it.... Even though I've had a great week!!

Dyjliw you traipse up 2 flights of stairs to bleed the radiators, go to do it and realise you've got the gas meter box key in your hand, not the radiator key. Bah.

DYJHIW - you have a banging headache and cramp and feel TOTM is on its way when youve not had one for almost 2 years bleughhhh

Back