Don't you just hate it when....

I was going to say the same thing! They sit there in a t-shirt and shorts and moan it's cold! What do think it's the Summer! Put some socks on, put a jumper on, put some jogging bottoms on! Leave the heating alone!

Been to dentist this morning and apparently teeth are lovely but gums are shocking & doesn't think ill get through treatment without paying privately & been under sedition - all at a cost of £280 :( not sure I can afford & now terrified of having it done without as a really nervous patient...

Awwwww that's not good news, would hypnotherapy work instead of sedation, just wondering if that would work out cheaper. Is anyone able to go with you to help calm your nerves?

DYJHIW A few weeks after locking myself out in my pjs with no mobile I'm still having panic/OCD attacks whenever I'm leaving/left/arriving at work & home:(

DYJHIW ..... you're trying to watch a programme you're really interested in and you just can't keep your eyes open, no matter how hard you try. I even nodded off earlier with my finger on the mouse-pad whilst typing a recipe up onto Mini's!! :D

When you are arguing with OH about how loud he has the TV! He has left his hearing aids at work... Again!!
He's now in a grump so we're sat in silence with the TV on mute and the subtitles on!
Now all I can hear is him breathing... Very very loudly!! Grrrr!!! :mad:

You have give in today feeling disappointed in myself had a horrible day back is killing me and totm has came even tho it shouldn't be here!!
tomorrow's a new day back to being GOOD !! X

Dyjhiw you're having a clumsy week! Burnt my left hand whilst ironing on Monday, got a hydrocolloid dressing on it still as it's quite big and deep. Today managed to burn the other hand in exactly the same place, plus a finger for good measure! What a klutz! :(

Oh nooo! Burns suck :-( hope they hurt less now. I have one on my knee of all places :-/

Back