Don't you just hate it when....

The end of my nose is like Rudolph due to a huge pink spot! And could I find my concealer this morning? Nope!! :D

I think it's due to plastering my face in moisturiser before bed as it's quite dry and then my skin can't breathe xx

Haha! Don't know what I'd do without my concealer, it's a lifesaver! xx

Dyjhiw some complete moron blocks your driveway so you can't park and no note you can write seems to get across how beyond irritated you are! Rahhhh

"who parked this? Stevie wonder?! "

There's just illness in the house!! :(

Jacobs been ill over 2 weeks now which I got about a week ago, now rob is on bed ill... who bare in mind never has time off work for anything!! Except hospital emergencies, so shows how crap it all is. Just hoping were all better for Christmas!!

Can't multiquote on my phone but thanks for the responses! The note I did leave mentioned being a complete imbecile and me ringing the police (I didn't really obviously!) about illegal and idiotic parking. It was a full sheet of A4 that I even wrote in indelible pen as it was raining! If Gaz was home we would have blocked them in so they had to knock but he was at work and I had to go out.

And this mornings dyjhiw:

You don't check the recycling bin to check it's empty before putting it away. D'oh all that wrapping paper coming up and the recycling bins full!

.... I'm still a learner driver,,,, learning whilst pregnant is not good...

Cried when hubby said I could of gone then. (On a roundabout when I stopped) Lol!

.... I'm still a learner driver,,,, learning whilst pregnant is not good...

Cried when hubby said I could of gone then. (On a roundabout when I stopped) Lol!

Awww hormones Jess bless ya - He may have been able to go had it been him driving - better safe than sorry ;)

Back