Don't you just hate it when....

Yikes, I noticed the temperature had dropped from dropping OH off at football 2ish then picking MiL up at 6pm

Ugh, Jacobs first night in new room which includes me squeezing on his toddler bed too as won't sleep!
I understand as new room but that bed is tiny!!!

DYJHIW you have to sneak back on to minimins after losing the plot and regaining half of what you had lost

flip side

DYJLIW the same familiar faces are still here!

Last edited:
DYJHIW you have to sneak back on to minimins after losing the plot and regaining half of what you had lost

flip side

DYJLIW the same familiar faces are still here!

Hello... I remember you... How long has it been?? And we've all been there... Coming back after regaining... So you're not the only one! Xx

Hello... I remember you... How long has it been?? And we've all been there... Coming back after regaining... So you're not the only one! Xx

I'd stayed in my Sunday Weighers group even though my weight was creeping up. This last month I've put on over a stone :mad:

I'll have to read back through the thread, see what mischief you've all been up to ;)

Dyjhiw Rob is on a 12hr shift today .... The house is a mess as we've concentrated on moving Jacob into a bigger bedroom...now I've pots, laundry x3, ironing .. bedding to change and floors to wash as dogs have made filthy yet again .. ugh :(

And I need to shower and give jacob a bath!! Joys of your own home, I wana be a kid with no responsibilities again ;-) lol

DYJHIW you need to pop to tesco but can't be arsed to de-ice the car!!

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

DYJHIW your colleague comes to work with a nasty cold all week because they've got no sick time left, they pass it on to you and you have to go to work with it because you have no sick time left either!

Dyjhiw Rob is on a 12hr shift today .... The house is a mess as we've concentrated on moving Jacob into a bigger bedroom...now I've pots, laundry x3, ironing .. bedding to change and floors to wash as dogs have made filthy yet again .. ugh :(

And I need to shower and give jacob a bath!! Joys of your own home, I wana be a kid with no responsibilities again ;-) lol

I am with you 100% on this one!

I've got laundry to do, clean clothes to put away, dishes to do, sofa to clean, 2 bedrooms to tidy (we're moving our kids about too)and everyone needs a bath but I'm knackered and its way more fun just playing with the kids.

DYJHIW

You cant warm up! Feel cold to the bone :(

I am with you 100% on this one!

I've got laundry to do, clean clothes to put away, dishes to do, sofa to clean, 2 bedrooms to tidy (we're moving our kids about too)and everyone needs a bath but I'm knackered and its way more fun just playing with the kids.

DYJHIW

You cant warm up! Feel cold to the bone :(

oh yes its driving me mad lol. Ive been doing it since 9am with breakfast and lunch break and a break now!! living room still needs doing, 1 load of washing and then move rest of the clothes, toys and teddies into Jacobs new room. THEN bath us lol. I think the sound of working sounds easier tbh!!! lol x

Son's not playing in the football match this afternoon so it's given me time to chill.... But i can't relax... There's still quite a bit that needs doing... Floors need sweeping (can't be bothered hoovering!), mopping, I need a shower and my hair needs colouring, I need to put a load in the washing machine, empty the tumble dryer and put clean bedding on! Will i ever get a day off?? I doubt it!! :eek:

DYJHIW - your driving back from shopping and the stupid old bid in the car in front indicates left and turns right cutting you up - I blaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeed my horn and she just waved as though it was normal ffs arghhhhh

When someone feels they can say whatever they want to you, have an opinion on everything you do & you're expected to just sit n take it!

Back