Don't you just hate it when....

One of your false nails breaks off and I can't have it sorted by morning :(
Can't go to funeral like that so now the painful time of taking them off! Ouch

When you are in between sizes so all you can wear are leggings! One of the reasons to Lose weight was not to have to wear leggings!

DYJHIW

Plans go all to pot because of someone else and unsupportive people grrrr

When some children just don't realise how lucky they are!! Heard a very ungrateful child saying something yesterday grrr xx

OO this is a pet peeve of mine, we have a 'friend' and her 3 kids are the most spoiled and ungrateful children I've ever met. I really don't even like mine being around them, it rubs off so quickly. Very glad mine don't need to be prompted to please and thank you and they're only 1 & 2!

Dyjhiw were on our way to Newcastle to say our goodbyes to such a loving close friend. Going to be such a emotional day, I've already cried so much today!
RIP Craig, life isn't fair sometimes. Taken way to soon x

When some children just don't realise how lucky they are!! Heard a very ungrateful child saying something yesterday grrr xx

Intriguing...nothing you can share?

OO this is a pet peeve of mine, we have a 'friend' and her 3 kids are the most spoiled and ungrateful children I've ever met. I really don't even like mine being around them, it rubs off so quickly. Very glad mine don't need to be prompted to please and thank you and they're only 1 & 2!

Shame for the children if they aren't taught better, be good if your childrens good manners could rub off on them instead.

Intriguing...nothing you can share?

Shame for the children if they aren't taught better, be good if your childrens good manners could rub off on them instead.

I heard two 12 year olds having a conversation about holidays yesterday... One was disappointed that her parents had 'only' booked Centre Parks for their holiday this year. The other one was saying that there will be loads to do there with the all the activities etc... To which her friend replied. .. But it's not exactly a proper holiday is it? It's not even abroad!

It just got to me as I've had matty in tears recently saying that all his friends are going on fancy holidays and we're not.... I'd love to take him for a week at Centre Parks, but we can't even afford that .... I just thought that she should be grateful that she's getting a holiday this year!! X

I heard two 12 year olds having a conversation about holidays yesterday... One was disappointed that her parents had 'only' booked Centre Parks for their holiday this year. The other one was saying that there will be loads to do there with the all the activities etc... To which her friend replied. .. But it's not exactly a proper holiday is it? It's not even abroad!

It just got to me as I've had matty in tears recently saying that all his friends are going on fancy holidays and we're not.... I'd love to take him for a week at Centre Parks, but we can't even afford that .... I just thought that she should be grateful that she's getting a holiday this year!! X

they should be grateful, they just don't appreciate the things they have, thing is Centre Parks will be fab & not a cheap holiday.

Back