Don't you just hate it when....

yeah im hoping so! Was planning on salmon for tea but Rob home early from work so were taking Jacob out to feed ducks, do some shopping & that so not sure what tea will be as its a hour or so away where werre going.....

Tomorrow will be fresh start!! Its driving me mad been off plan as i can do it! Will get planning meals again. Realisticly ive not done too bad as i was 100% on plan for 20 days of January! xx

It started aching on Friday... Was ok yesterday but after walking Alfie today it was awful... I just need to keep very very still... Problem solved!! X

Lol but you cant keep still its not in your nature. Could you have overstretched it walking Alfie?

Dyjhiw your phone isn't charging properly :( been on charge overnight and it's only up to 67%...bot sure if it's a problem with the phone or the charger :confused::confused::confused:

Dyjhiw I think I've pulled my hamstring :( it's so painful bending over and sitting down... Even going to the loo leaves me in agony :(:(

grrrrrrrrrr, how is it today?

Dyjhiw your phone isn't charging properly :( been on charge overnight and it's only up to 67%...bot sure if it's a problem with the phone or the charger :confused::confused::confused:

double grrrrrrrrrrr, do you have another mobile you can check the charger with?

Dyjhiw on friday you had nearly £300 in savings for your holiday, after working out bills for this week and paying for shopping you have £30 left....... :-(......

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There's 2 other chargers in the house so I'll try those once everyone is up and they're not being used x

My old phone did this, would charge all night and then only work for an hour before it died! Got a new battery off ebay for about £2 and it workes fine after that! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

dyjhiw someone leaves a voicemail on your work phone at 1.40pm asking you to call them back before 2 as they "are on lunch and available to talk now"... eh I am on my lunch too!

dyjhiw someone leaves a voicemail on your work phone at 1.40pm asking you to call them back before 2 as they "are on lunch and available to talk now"... eh I am on my lunch too!

Stupid people, now had they called today asking for a call back tomorrow during their lunchtime you could have fit it in, silly billies.

Serious one for today DYJHIW your friend finds out today if the tumours on her lung have grown or not, if they have then they have given her a 2 year diagnosis. She's not even 40.

On a much much lighter note DYJHIW your OH accuses you of having an affair just because you took the dog out at a different time to usual FFS!!!!!

Serious one for today DYJHIW your friend finds out today if the tumours on her lung have grown or not, if they have then they have given her a 2 year diagnosis. She's not even 40.

On a much much lighter note DYJHIW your OH accuses you of having an affair just because you took the dog out at a different time to usual FFS!!!!!

Hope your friend is ok hun.

And grrr to OH accusing you!! X

Hope your friend will be ok and gets good news and silly oh.

DYJHIW the OH wakes you up by switching the light on and off and banging, when I used to leave before him I used to sort stuff out the night before so I didn't wake him X

Back