Don't you just hate it when....

Oh no hope you ok X

There's a large glass of wine with my name on it when I get home! They shouldn't be much longer, the guy rang about 10mins ago saying he was in Gatwick, i am in Crawley, he can't be much longer!

The breakdown guy is here now so I'm warming up in his van while he takes a look! The lady I spoke to from the breakdown company said it sounds like a snapped clutch cable. Nope the other week I hit a giant pothole breaking the wheel and suspension. This was the same day it was going in for work to help it pass it's MOT which it did 2 weeks ago! So apparently this problem is totally brand new!

The breakdown guy is here now so I'm warming up in his van while he takes a look! The lady I spoke to from the breakdown company said it sounds like a snapped clutch cable. Nope the other week I hit a giant pothole breaking the wheel and suspension. This was the same day it was going in for work to help it pass it's MOT which it did 2 weeks ago! So apparently this problem is totally brand new!

Hope your home and enjoying the wine x

Dyjhiw apart from a monday the kids have after and before school clubs and they are so tired when they get home that they dont want to do any reading or spellings and it makes you feel like a bad mother!!

Thanks hun means a lot I'm just pretty tearful tonight and just small things getting to me X

Here's a quote I turn to when people get to me...1391681051733.jpg
And believe me I have had a few people in my life that reduced me to tears, but not any more be strong...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

When 4 year runs across run living room & falls over landing straight on laptop she was playing with... She's fine but laptop is very broken!!! :(

Back