Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your other half doesnt understand you are trying to eat healthily and texts to say can you have pizza for tea? lol x

lol, OH constantly calls fruit & veg hexs when I keep telling him what are hexs!!!!

Thanks I dont fancy pizza tho it was other half, what pitta can i use for a heb? x

no idea sorry I tweak mine:rolleyes:

I think it's weight watchers ones although this seems to change a lot so I would have to double check for you.

They are really nice though. I make them with ham, mushroom and peppers with mozzarella as a hex on top all melted! Or you can caramelise onions using sweetener instead of sugar and have those (which takes ages but it nice)

I think it's weight watchers ones although this seems to change a lot so I would have to double check for you.

They are really nice though. I make them with ham, mushroom and peppers with mozzarella as a hex on top all melted! Or you can caramelise onions using sweetener instead of sugar and have those (which takes ages but it nice)

It is the WW whole meal pittas you can have for a heb
Thanks both that sounds lush I love caramelised onions in a quiche so will have to try them out xx

DYJHIW......you had, what you thought, was a good idea for a small 80th birthday present for your mother-in-law (taking her to a luxury B+B in Whitby for the main present but it's not until August so thought this would be nice as a little something, just for now!) and it's now driving you so insane, you're having second thoughts!! Grrr! Bought a Cath Kidston blank book and decided to fill it with photos from all the places we have taken her to throughout the years. Took ages at first to track down the photos, then to add them all to a new folder on the lap-top (bearing in mind, I'm a total techno-phobe!) and then to print, cut out and assemble. Printer b-----.d about yesterday and is now doing the same today!!! Think I'll jack the idea in and just give her a box of chocolates instead!! :S

Kathy x

DYJHIW your work colleagues and bosses get you so hyped and say they are sure you're other half will propose at the weekend. stop getting my hopes up!

Sorry. All my things are engagement related at the moment as it's on my mind x

DYJHIW your work colleagues and bosses get you so hyped and say they are sure you're other half will propose at the weekend. stop getting my hopes up!

Sorry. All my things are engagement related at the moment as it's on my mind x

Has he something good planned ;)

Has he something good planned ;)

We are going away for the weekend. He booked it around Christmas time and didn't tell me for a few weeks. Saying that I was on at him for months that I wanted to go away as it's our 10 year anniversary. I don't think he will do anything though x

When I've just gotten into the bath, about to lay back and relax, and my phone/door goes. UGH!!!

Hehe. If anyone rings when I'm in the bath I just ignore it. It's usually someone ringing to tell me I've been mis-sold PPI anyway!

DYJHIW your work colleagues and bosses get you so hyped and say they are sure you're other half will propose at the weekend. stop getting my hopes up! Sorry. All my things are engagement related at the moment as it's on my mind x

Been there!!

Bf told all our friends he was going to proposed before we were 30! So all last year I had "it's gonna be on holiday" "valentines day" "your anniversary" "a complete surprise".

I was 30 in December and no ring on my finger lol

Back