Don't you just hate it when....

Been there!!

Bf told all our friends he was going to proposed before we were 30! So all last year I had "it's gonna be on holiday" "valentines day" "your anniversary" "a complete surprise".

I was 30 in December and no ring on my finger lol

I really doubt that he will do it, which is what I keep telling myself and everyone else but they are sure he is going to. I just don't want to get my hopes up for them to be crushed so to speak. Oh well, when it happens it happens i guess! x

I really doubt that he will do it, which is what I keep telling myself and everyone else but they are sure he is going to. I just don't want to get my hopes up for them to be crushed so to speak. Oh well, when it happens it happens i guess! x

I know exactly what you mean and that's the best way to be! When he does do it, it will be perfect and you won't care how long it has taken. It will be special to you and you will never forget it!

If people won't listen to you then my advice would be to just keep quiet when they try and talk about it - don't give them ammunition to get into it.

Don't worry hun - it will happen one day :)

When your daughter has nits AGAIN!! 3 times since January... Pee's me off coz I spend a fortune on lotions/mousse clearing hair... Re-applying stuff a week later... Washing & hoovering bed/bedding every time but other parents are obviously not doing the same & apparently school can't do owt about it :(

When your daughter has nits AGAIN!! 3 times since January... Pee's me off coz I spend a fortune on lotions/mousse clearing hair... Re-applying stuff a week later... Washing & hoovering bed/bedding every time but other parents are obviously not doing the same & apparently school can't do owt about it :(

How frustrating!! When I worked in the preschool there was one family who seemed to permanently have them.. Mum was a hairdresser so you'd think she'd know what to do... But nope! There wasn't anything we could do either apart from send out letters to all parents... We weren't allowed to single out a certain family. Feel sorry for your daughter too :-(

Dyjhiw you have so much on your plate but too little time and money to do it all!!! :banghead:

DYJHIW you can't keep off the scales and it shows a gain when you think you haven't been that bad. Least I've got 5 days before it has to come down again xx

GET OFF THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!! x

Grrrrrr, this used to irritate me with DD, she had long hair & loved having it in bunches & was such a friendly child, mates with everyone, she constantly got head lice & once gave them me, not pleasant especially as I also had long curly thick hair!!!!

Well luckily so far I haven't had them... Will be fuming if I do! Your daughter sounds just like mine, she is friends with everyone!!! Thing is she passes them on to little un & she's a nightmare to wash hair & comb it all - we have a dance comp in 2 weeks where I have to rely on other mums to do her hair for her so that worries me... & this is her hair (please ignore face coz she was throwing a strop!)

Attachments

• image-1753878183.jpg
    image-1753878183.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 104
  • image-3353107466.jpg
    image-3353107466.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 100
Well luckily so far I haven't had them... Will be fuming if I do! Your daughter sounds just like mine, she is friends with everyone!!! Thing is she passes them on to little un & she's a nightmare to wash hair & comb it all - we have a dance comp in 2 weeks where I have to rely on other mums to do her hair for her so that worries me... & this is her hair (please ignore face coz she was throwing a strop!)

Ah she's beautiful punk xx

Wow what gorgeous hair! X

Back