Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW - you have used over your syns for the last 2 days and your still wanting food and not got much free stuff in until you pop to shops on a budget tomorrow

DYJHIW--- You break a pint glass into a fair amount of pieces... finally clear it up then sliced my finger... THEN when taking it out to the bin i dropped it again as had other things with me too and its smashed into tiny pieces :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Grrrr and double grrrr.

DYJHIW You see pictures of your friends mum who has Alzheimer's it's so sad.

Hope your OK Jess and the cut isnt too deep!!
No its okay luckily. But just painful as its on my middle finger tip! :(

DYJHIW - you have used over your syns for the last 2 days and your still wanting food and not got much free stuff in until you pop to shops on a budget tomorrow
Know the feeling sometimes!

Grrrr and double grrrr.

DYJHIW You see pictures of your friends mum who has Alzheimer's it's so sad.

I know it is!!

Aww i understand too, My hubbys gran had it and was awful when visiting as never knew what she would be like sometimes :(

Dyjhiw your head isnt in the game! Could have been another 3lb down and at my first target but instead im a lb up and sitting here eating chocolate! :-(

I know there are bigger problems in the world but I just feel crap at the mo, do t help that my daughter who is 7 has just told me that im the meanest and most bossy mummy in the world who dont let her do anything (the girl gets away with murder!!) I know its a kid thing but it gets me down!! Xxx

dyjhiw you're staying in on a Saturday night and are so bored you're considering going to bed at 10 o clock!

Last edited:
Dyjhiw your head isnt in the game! Could have been another 3lb down and at my first target but instead im a lb up and sitting here eating chocolate! :-(

I know there are bigger problems in the world but I just feel crap at the mo, do t help that my daughter who is 7 has just told me that im the meanest and most bossy mummy in the world who dont let her do anything (the girl gets away with murder!!) I know its a kid thing but it gets me down!! Xxx

Yes there are bigger problems In the world, but they're not yours. My mum always used to say 'there are people worse off than you' and even though I knew she was right it never made me feel better, years later I realised, I matter & my problem is important to me.

you can't change eating chocolate now, but you can take control of what you do tomorrow. As for your daughter we heard that, I'm a 'fair, firm & fun' mum & ignored her comments:rolleyes:

Yes there are bigger problems In the world, but they're not yours. My mum always used to say 'there are people worse off than you' and even though I knew she was right it never made me feel better, years later I realised, I matter & my problem is important to me.

you can't change eating chocolate now, but you can take control of what you do tomorrow. As for your daughter we heard that, I'm a 'fair, firm & fun' mum & ignored her comments:rolleyes:

Thanks for the wise words, all very true :) my daughter apologises this morning and said she didnt mean anything she said and I know she didn't but it still hurt lol!!

Head is trying to wrangle its way back into the game today lol :) xx

Ditto!! A very undeserved 1.5lb gain this week and I've dealt with it by bingeing and it's only just 11.00am:cry:

DYJHIW you don't have a personal chef. REALLY cba to cook today. changed my dinner plans to something easy, SW chips omnomnoom

DYJHIW you have an afternoon out ruined by an alcoholic family member - again. The saddest thing is that my 8 year old daughter's response was a shrug of the shoulders and she said 'it's ok, I'm kind of used to it'.

Fed up of the excuses now...tired, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda

Could just curl up in a ball and cry.

Sorry for the dramatics but I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

DYJHIW you have an afternoon out ruined by an alcoholic family member - again. The saddest thing is that my 8 year old daughter's response was a shrug of the shoulders and she said 'it's ok, I'm kind of used to it'. Fed up of the excuses now...tired, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda Could just curl up in a ball and cry. Sorry for the dramatics but I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

*hugs* vent away, that's what we're here for. Hope you and your daughter are ok xxx

DYJHIW you have an afternoon out ruined by an alcoholic family member - again. The saddest thing is that my 8 year old daughter's response was a shrug of the shoulders and she said 'it's ok, I'm kind of used to it'.

Fed up of the excuses now...tired, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda

Could just curl up in a ball and cry.

Sorry for the dramatics but I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

Hope your both Ok hun xx

DYJHIW you have an afternoon out ruined by an alcoholic family member - again. The saddest thing is that my 8 year old daughter's response was a shrug of the shoulders and she said 'it's ok, I'm kind of used to it'. Fed up of the excuses now...tired, depressed, yadda, yadda, yadda Could just curl up in a ball and cry. Sorry for the dramatics but I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

Hope you're ok xx

Back