Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you think you have given yourself food poisening......:eek:

DYJHIW - aside from cr@p news at the hospital OH informs you he has had his wallet stolen this morning at a works conference!!!!! So had to ring bank and police to get a crime number grrr

Eeeek :eek: hope you're ok xx

Yeah...just not feeling too amazing at the moment, was so looking forward to dinner tonight but kids have had a sandwhich and hubby will get cheese on toast at the most. ....cant face food at the moment!!

DYJHIW - aside from cr@p news at the hospital OH informs you he has had his wallet stolen this morning at a works conference!!!!! So had to ring bank and police to get a crime number grrr

oh Sheila ,who do these people think they are ..how dare they !!!@@@

That's horrible, Sheila. Apart from the anger and inconvenience, it's just an awful feeling, that someone can just help themselves to your private property! There're some scummy people about! Sorry to hear you've also had bad news at the hospital. Let's hope tomorrow is better for you. Take care.

Kathy xx

Sounds like a pretty cr@ppy day to me - hope things start looking up soon x

Dyjhiw you think you have given yourself food poisening......:eek:

Oh no I hope you're ok.

Wow that's awful, how could somebody do something like that, was there much in his wallet, I know men they keep loads of cash in their wallets for us women, well my OH does anyhow!!!!

DYJHIW......you want to change your car but, because you want an automatic this time, the ones you want are like gold dust and usually miles away! :( I'm after a Suzuki Swift Automatic, in case anyone should come across one! :D

Kathy

Dyjhiw star week has made an appearance ouch sore tummy :-( Xxx

Boo, take paracetamol & have a hot water bottle to hand x

MN made a surprise visit not this Saturday, Saturday before & must have had a brill time as she only left yesterday, what's that about, I'm hoping she was making it a last & memorial visit!!!!!

Boo, take paracetamol & have a hot water bottle to hand x

MN made a surprise visit not this Saturday, Saturday before & must have had a brill time as she only left yesterday, what's that about, I'm hoping she was making it a last & memorial visit!!!!!

Thanks Michelle she is a nuisance isn't she !!

I hope the next few days go quickly Xxx

Dyjhiw your home with little one and there's nothing to do! Already played hide and seek, done some coloring in his book too... and it's only 10:40am!! Going to be a long day.....

DYJHIW......you want to change your car but, because you want an automatic this time, the ones you want are like gold dust and usually miles away! :( I'm after a Suzuki Swift Automatic, in case anyone should come across one! :D

Kathy

I used to have one....loved it apart from it was bright green so my OH called it "the bogey" lol. I've uoggraded now to a automatic grand vitara....nice vehicle but I hate driving still

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back