Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW someone in the street says 'look at that fat lass eating.'

Made me feel really crap. I am allowed to eat in public! :mad:

What the actual f***, says SO much more about them as a person than it does about you, you're doing positive things to impact your life and make a positive change, they will always be a rude, miserable sod who makes other people feel bad. I'm sorry you had to hear some idiot say that, but look on the bright side, you're not complete tosser, they are!
X

What the actual f***, says SO much more about them as a person than it does about you, you're doing positive things to impact your life and make a positive change, they will always be a rude, miserable sod who makes other people feel bad. I'm sorry you had to hear some idiot say that, but look on the bright side, you're not complete tosser, they are! X

So right xx

Thanks everyone not letting it get to me. I will lose my weight he will always be a ******

I'm wearing a top today that didn't fit me 3 months ago. So still buzzing from that. So don't need a reminder from a complete stranger that I still have weight to lose.

DYJHIW someone in the street says 'look at that fat lass eating.' Made me feel really crap. I am allowed to eat in public! :mad:

That's horrible, ignorant feckers!! I hope karma will get them! Xx

Ugh Dyjhiw silly me forgot to put a nappy on Jacob for bed last night... (As put in pjs earlier since he's been poorly)

I wake at 5:30 remembering, feeling so stupid an having to wake and shower him :(

Currently in bed watching tv though so that's ok, even though I could sleep!

Continuing with the traffic theme... Dyjhiw people behind beep for you to go at roundabouts/junctions. Don't you think I would have gone if I could?! People are so impatient.

Continuing with cars..... Dyjhiw you have (well your friend does) another incident with one of the residents by school..... She was very threatening so that's another one who will be reported to the police! X

every year I go through same stupid pattern of thinking I have an eye infection coming and then realise its the hayfever! D'oh! Touch wood mine usually occurs during the spring and not so much the summer x

It's taken me a few days to realise that my bunged up nose and runny eyes was the hayfever... Not a cold like I'd originally thought!! Doh!! X

Back