Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you hear that a mother of a child your daughter went to infant school with died suddenly :( life is so cruel at times!

Awwwwww that is sad, is the mum a similar age to you?

Dyjhiw you hear that a mother of a child your daughter went to infant school with died suddenly :( life is so cruel at times!

Thats awful :-(

Dyjhiw your kids share thier sickness bug with you.....

Oh god how awful :(

my mum passed away when I was in primary school too. So sad. Thinking of those poor kids :(

Ahh the girls are in their 20's now but still hard sorry to hear about your loss x

Awwwwww that is sad, is the mum a similar age to you?

She was a bit older and though we had lost touch it was still shocking news x

When your bf calls to tell you his nan passed away last night :(

Ahh sorry to hear that hun xx

DYJHIW the afternoon is dragging like hell. I think it knows I'm excited that I break up from work this afternoon and am not back until Tuesday!!

Dyjhiw our husky is losing his winter coat... But hubby finds the need to help and pluck pieces that are coming out... yet he leaves it where he was!!!!!!

Drives me absolutely crazy as I've just hoovered up :mad: !!

ForumRunner_20140315_114545.png

It's not much ^^^ but god it pisses me off lol

Dyjhiw you're wide awake, OH has left the light on downstairs, he's snoring so loud, and now the birds are at it outside!!!! Grrrrr :mad:

Dyjhiw both your kida and husband get the 12 hour sickness bug thats going around but since I was feeling a little run down in the first place it turns into a 4 day marathon for me......

Dyjhiw our husky is losing his winter coat... But hubby finds the need to help and pluck pieces that are coming out... yet he leaves it where he was!!!!!!

Drives me absolutely crazy as I've just hoovered up :mad: !!

View attachment 129238

It's not much ^^^ but god it pisses me off lol

I have exactly the same problem, have a 7 yr old cream husky blowing his coat....him in doors is always pulling clumps off and leaving it on the carpet, or even brushing our fluffy boy and leaving a mini cloud of it on the floor, or sideboard, or on the coffee table. Good Lord, put it in the bin!

Back