Don't you just hate it when....

you feeling rubbish and you only want rubbish food but you don't have any

Jess.... I'd pick up all the dog hair and go and place it on his pillow! Or rub is toothbrush in it! :D

I have exactly the same problem, have a 7 yr old cream husky blowing his coat....him in doors is always pulling clumps off and leaving it on the carpet, or even brushing our fluffy boy and leaving a mini cloud of it on the floor, or sideboard, or on the coffee table. Good Lord, put it in the bin!

oh so its not just mine!! lol. Yeah they blow their coats really bad dont they compared to a 'normal dog' he just cant seem to understand the whole.... you pull it out,,, put it in the bin routine! seriously how hard is it?!

DYJHIW Its raining outside and I have to go to the Post Office at lunchtime, ok so no big deal, but today that is what matters to me!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if this helps but my sister saw something where you cut round the middle if the orange then just peel the two sections away from each other. Give it a go

Don't know if this helps but my sister saw something where you cut round the middle if the orange then just peel the two sections away from each other. Give it a go

My mum bought something from tupperware years ago, it's like a crochet hook but longer & plastic, no idea if they still do them, perhaps Lakeland would sell something similar.

Food is stolen from work fridge:mad:.

Whenever I buy a jacket potato from foodvan it comes with 2 marg sachets. I use one and keep other in fridge for crackers/Ryvitas etc when I fancy. Noticed today somenes pinched all 4. I've now had to hide them in dairylea package.

Thing is if they ASKED I would have let them have them. I hate people who steal!
I know it's only butter but really bugged me :(

Back