Don't you just hate it when....

hope that you are ok this morning x

You get your daughters hearing assessment report back & even tho you knew the answers its still hurts to know she has to have grommets fitted due to glue ear

Sure she'll be fine, Barbara but I know it's still a worry. Just think how much better she'll be after though. :)

DYJHIW........you hang the washing out and, within five minutes, it's pouring down! Grrr!

Kathy

Sure she'll be fine, Barbara but I know it's still a worry. Just think how much better she'll be after though. :)

DYJHIW........you hang the washing out and, within five minutes, it's pouring down! Grrr!

Kathy

I hate that feeling.

You cut your knuckle on your thumb on the cheese grater when trying to get the rind of an orange, must buy a proper grater for rinds

yeah I think I am panicking more then her I will be glad when its all over. What is your photo for

My mum's passport photo, she's never been abroad before & we're taking her to Lourdes in June, I think I'll take a hip flask with me for the 'moments'!!!!!!!!!!

My mum's passport photo, she's never been abroad before & we're taking her to Lourdes in June, I think I'll take a hip flask with me for the 'moments'!!!!!!!!!!

oooh ooops sounds like a plan to me

Dyjhiw the dog wakes you up barking, never heard him bark like that in the 3 years we've had him, especially not at night time xx

Something must have triggered it I can bet he heard something animalsdont change their behaviour for nothing...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Dyjhiw the dog wakes you up barking, never heard him bark like that in the 3 years we've had him, especially not at night time xx

ooh hope hes ok

your kitten is annoying you already and its only half 7

Next doors outside light was on (he was probably having his last smoke of the night), I think Alfie may have seen a cat or something.. We back on to a park so it could have even been a fox. Didn't hear a peep out of him after we let him out there, he got straight back in his bed bless him xx

Dyjhiw you really d'ont want to do your ironing but as you are a few weeks behind you really need to! And Dyjhiw you want to eat badddddd foods!

I had to buy a new iron today my other one isn't that old but all smoke was coming from it and the smell was as if I had a fire burning :-0
I HATE IRONING :-(
I've been a naughty girl today ohhhh well !!! Xxx

I hate ironing and iron when I need too, uniforms are about the only thing that does get ironed lol

Dyjhiw you feel like the size of a double decker bus and it's weigh in tomorrow! X

sure you look more like a mini :) good luck tomorrow

Dyjhiw you have been out for the day and you come home to find your husband has 'tidied' which consists of putting things in piles everywhere, guess who has to find a home for the things, yep me! It was tidy before I left grr

DYJHW .... your daughter is poorly & shes off school but shes doing my head in already lol

Back