Don't you just hate it when....

Oh dear, do you have time to order another, I know it will cost x

Haha Emsie that's funny!

Don't let them know, they'll get a complex!! x

Only ordered it 10 bloody minutes ago and its already printing! Think am going to have to reorder yeah which obvs will cost double!

Luckily the child I missed off is the one who I get accused of favouring lol otherwise the others would have had further ammunition!

Only ordered it 10 bloody minutes ago and its already printing! Think am going to have to reorder yeah which obvs will cost double!

Luckily the child I missed off is the one who I get accused of favouring lol otherwise the others would have had further ammunition!

Phew I rang to see and the man was actually helpful and the order has been cancelled yay!

Phew I rang to see and the man was actually helpful and the order has been cancelled yay!

Yay, that's really helpful, it makes you want to order from them again!

DYJHIW Men, 'nuff said!

Your daughter was awake for an hour & half coughing during the night & up just before 6 this morning yeah soooooooooooooooooooo tired

Your daughter was awake for an hour & half coughing during the night & up just before 6 this morning yeah soooooooooooooooooooo tired

Sounds identical to my night with my son. Hope she is feeling better soon and has a better sleep tonight!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

DYJHIW someone at work thinks they're the only person in the world who does anything and gets stressed, cue walking in and saying "I do everything around here, I'm so fed up"...I know for the last week you've pretty much just watched cat videos on youtube...so shush! Eurghhh can't wait to go home today!
X

Back