Don't you just hate it when....

That even tho you have received some nice gifts and cards its the little things that are making you sad. No banners, no balloons, no cake, happy frickin brithday. I am the one who always has balloons & banners for the rest of the family, I even buy cake & I have go none of that today

That even tho you have received some nice gifts and cards its the little things that are making you sad. No banners, no balloons, no cake, happy frickin brithday. I am the one who always has balloons & banners for the rest of the family, I even buy cake & I have go none of that today

Ahh don't let it spoil your day! Men and kids just don't get it. Happy Birthday xxx

Happy birthday hun :D

Hope you do get a piece of cake. Buy one of those mini birthday cakes and don't share! Haha x :p

Ah happy birthday barmel! Maybe they will surprise you later.

Thanks everyone, my mum bought me a fudge doughnut, I cant say no so its in me tummy as well as 2/3 lindt chocolate balls oops.

Happy Birthday! I seem to always have this issue with my Birthday, I'm the planner so nobody does anything for me, if nobody else will, spoil yourself!! Do whatever you love doing
XxX

Happy birthday*

I know what you mean re Birthdays mine come and go and yes I get cards and pressies, but, no fuss is made... Last one was my big 50...
When it was Kev's I planned a surprise party got him a burlesque dancer, cake, the works... I had to organise my own meal and I even had to pay for it! I wish you a very good one...xx
from the dark side with love...xx

Had to have heating on to dry Jacobs coat for nursery but now it's to frigging hot!! I like to sleep cuddled into my quilt and can't even have it on me! Ugh...

Dyjhiw..... You turn round and crack your head on the door at work.... I now have a lovely bump and it's starting to bruise already!! :(

Back