Don't you just hate it when....

I had 2 bad meals this week.... Had a massive 6lb gain :'( :'(

I sooo hope it's just baby growing!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I thought it might change in 5 years but no he'll be bloody watching footie at our wedding or whilst I'm in labour I bet. Fair enough when it's the team you support but not every single game that's on x

Snap again Cheryl - its every match thats on , plus tennis, cricket, rugby etc so your not alone hun

I had 2 bad meals this week.... Had a massive 6lb gain :'( :'(

I sooo hope it's just baby growing!!

Awww Jess - 2 bad meals out of 7 days isnt bad, I think a lot of that will be baby having a growth spurt hun, dont worry about it too much

Awww Jess - 2 bad meals out of 7 days isnt bad, I think a lot of that will be baby having a growth spurt hun, dont worry about it too much

Really hope so. Can see myself starting from the beginning again with my weight loss!! X

Bought tea bags last week and looks as if I've left them in the shop as nowhere to be seen. :mad:

Your future MIL is starting the wedding drama already! January is now seeming very far away:(

Oh god!! Please elaborate...I love MIL wedding stories :)

We've only just received the confirmation documents and shes already started!

She's wants us to invite a relative we all had a huge falling out with over 7 years ago. Now she's speaking to her and new partner and thinks we should invite them. Told her straight not gonna happen!

And has a problem with us inviting another relative as MIL and FIL have fallen out with her.

But standing my ground as its our wedding and our guest list:banghead:

Your future MIL is starting the wedding drama already! January is now seeming very far away:(

Ahhhhhhh don't let it get you down, it's your wedding & stick to your guns!

Oh god!! Please elaborate...I love MIL wedding stories :)

Erm, me too, my MiL went mad 'cause I wasn't having flowers at our wedding in the church, so I said if you want them pay for them & she did, I thought it was a waste of money!!!

I think I might escape the MIL stories as my bf's mum isn't bothered about us getting married at all (not engaged yet anyway) but really wants us to get started on some grandkids lol :)

Stick to your guns definitely. Especially if you are just starting to plan - if you start giving in now your wedding will be nothing like you imagine!!

I agree about flowers as well - and little add on things that seem to be 'tradition' now and cost a fortune....like centre pieces and favours! If I do get married it will be on a budget as we haven't the money for anything fancy and as long as you enjoy the day and marry someone you love - bells and whistles aren't important!

Definitely agree if there's one day of my life that should be how I want. Just really want less drama. I'll let her throw a strop but not telling me who to invite.

We've only just received the confirmation documents and shes already started! She's wants us to invite a relative we all had a huge falling out with over 7 years ago. Now she's speaking to her and new partner and thinks we should invite them. Told her straight not gonna happen! And has a problem with us inviting another relative as MIL and FIL have fallen out with her. But standing my ground as its our wedding and our guest list:banghead:

Put your foot down with a firm hand ;-) families are a nightmare. It's your day, you have exactly what you want and don't let anyone stop you :)

Back