Don't you just hate it when....

Ours packed in too. Mum took a load to wash for me and tumble dried the lot... so now even my fat clothes are too tight ;)

DYJHIW.......you're mopping the kitchen floor (at last), when you bang your knuckles against the corner of the worktop! You say a rude word :D then continue and do it AGAIN!! Wouldn't be so bad but I've had arthritis in my hands since the age of 37 so it really hurt! So much so that I couldn't stop crying!! :O Felt really stupid 'cos I was on my own and it just felt weird, standing there with tears streaming down my face while a purple bump formed at the base of my fingers! :S Oh, well - at least the floor's clean! :D

Kathy x

DYJHIW.......you're mopping the kitchen floor (at last), when you bang your knuckles against the corner of the worktop! You say a rude word :D then continue and do it AGAIN!! Wouldn't be so bad but I've had arthritis in my hands since the age of 37 so it really hurt! So much so that I couldn't stop crying!! :O Felt really stupid 'cos I was on my own and it just felt weird, standing there with tears streaming down my face while a purple bump formed at the base of my fingers! :S Oh, well - at least the floor's clean! :D

Kathy x

Ouch!!! Hope you're ok now x

Back