Don't you just hate it when....

Yeah luckily everyone else has had it... I may have spoke too soon on her being fine though as her lips & mouth are full of chicken pox, poor little chicken :(

Awwwwww how does she seem in herself?

Working in a Supermarket and having high levels of service to adhere to makes me notice bad service even more... I'm m not perfect but I do try and make sure I don't fall into the stereotypical assistant... We talk of course we do to each other, but not when you are on a checkout... If you are on the shop floor and you are talking, I stop if someone wants something... Sainsburys drill good service into their staff though, some do let the side down, but most remember why we are there and do a good job...Having said that some customers treat you with contempt and forget you are only human too... Pet peeve is those that want your undivided attention but are busy chatting on their phones... xx from the dark side with love...xx

I work in retail too and those customers do my head in! I've had people with their earphones in listening to their music and texting away expecting to be served. So rude!!!!!

When you read about that disgusting creature Josie Cunningham! If you haven't heard if her google her she's a disgrace!

Couldnt agree more!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back