Don't you just hate it when....

Don't you just hate it when people cancel on you at the last minute, after you get to where you are meeting up, then you find out via fb that they cancelled because they got a better offer... Grrr...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Don't you just hate it when people cancel on you at the last minute, after you get to where you are meeting up, then you find out via fb that they cancelled because they got a better offer... Grrr...xx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr was that the meet yesterday Chelle?? I hate fb purely for that reason its one of the reasons I dont have it grrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr was that the meet yesterday Chelle?? I hate fb purely for that reason its one of the reasons I dont have it grrr

I was understanding yesterday then one of their other mates posted a thank you for going to a meal they had spare seats for... Ok it wasn't important, but it just rankles...xx

I was understanding yesterday then one of their other mates posted a thank you for going to a meal they had spare seats for... Ok it wasn't important, but it just rankles...xx

I would have been the same hun - why they couldnt be up front and tell you hmmmm - maybe not important to them but you made the effort to travel and meet up with them and they knew that!! Its a bit out of order x

Oh well at least I know where I stand in future hey? I might just embarress them next time we do meet up and mention it... xx

Oh well at least I know where I stand in future hey? I might just embarress them next time we do meet up and mention it... xx

I certainly would - id just slip it into the conversation ..... Oh btw did you enjoy your meal with such and such grrrr

DYJHIW - you cook smoked cod for tea on a Thurs and no matter how much or how many cleaning products you use your whole house still stinks of it on a Friday night

And

DYJHIW - you have 2 fridges and they both break at the same time and the fridge repair guy doesnt return your calls grrrrrrr

DYJHIW - you cook smoked cod for tea on a Thurs and no matter how much or how many cleaning products you use your whole house still stinks of it on a Friday night

And

DYJHIW - you have 2 fridges and they both break at the same time and the fridge repair guy doesnt return your calls grrrrrrr

You need sage oil in a burner that will clean the air...xx
Grrr to the fridges...xx

You need sage oil in a burner that will clean the air...xx
Grrr to the fridges...xx

Oooo I have some sage thanks Chelle ill do that in the morning. It bloody stinks lol our living room is upstairs and I can still smell it up here

Grrrrrrrrrr, I hope you commented saying 'hope you have a nice time..................'

DYJHIW ......... you're so bored you bake some biscuits!!!! :O Melting Moments and they taste bloody gorgeous! I'll be good again tomorrow, honestly! :S

Kathy

Back