Don't you just hate it when....

When you get tomatoey pasta sauce on your white shirt while eating your lunch in work. I only dropped 1 piece of pasta but I've ended up with 4 splodges on my top, going to look a right clutz walking back to my desk :(

Dyjhiw feeling exhausted even though I had 9 hours sleep!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

You've locked yourself out of the house and your OH doesn't come home till 7pm....

Oh no! Is there anyone who lives close by that you can stay with till then?? X

Usually yes, but our neighbors just gone to Cyprus! I'd be fine to sit in the garden, but it's got a 6ft high gate and guess where the keys are? :p It's not my day today, OH has my credit card too as lent it to him to buy lunch as his wage wasn't in, so can't even get anything to eat! Still, just means tomorrow will be a good day!
X

Usually yes, but our neighbors just gone to Cyprus! I'd be fine to sit in the garden, but it's got a 6ft high gate and guess where the keys are? :p It's not my day today, OH has my credit card too as lent it to him to buy lunch as his wage wasn't in, so can't even get anything to eat! Still, just means tomorrow will be a good day!
X

Oh poor you!! Hope it's not raining!! :eek:

DYJHIW - Men, 'nuff said!!!

DYJHIW... ironing!!! :-!

you try to give up a food you love... and then see everyone eating/drinking it everywhere you go =(

The joy of SW Hun is that you can have some of the foods you love, you can even have the meals you love, just edited slightly. Chin up, think of the long term X

I agree with you about Ironing Jess, It is not my gift and often looks worse than when i began...

Yep I hate doing it but has to be done! My problem is I leave it so long I have a mountain of the stuff lol

Back