Don't you just hate it when....

Yep I hate doing it but has to be done! My problem is I leave it so long I have a mountain of the stuff lol

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Get rid of your iron and you will never look back! Mine blew up about 15 years ago and I've never bothered to replace it. I just hang all clothes up on an airer or washing line immediately after taking it out of the washing machine and it's fine.

I bought a Dri Buddy... Hang your clothes in that they come out crease free... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Dyjhiw you are away for the weekend on a hen do in marbella, it should be really exciting and lovely, but due to the poor organisation of the people sorting it out and total lack of any communication, I am dreading it!
I suffer with anxiety and just like to be kept informed and know the plan, especially when I've paid £350 to go away for 2 nights and they don't seem to think it's important to keep us all informed about where our money has gone and what we are doing!
I saw last night online that the only night out we had planned that we knew details of, the place isn't opening for a few weeks due to refurb and as they hadn't told us anything I assumed they obv didn't know. Sent a message saying I'd just found out and wanted to let them know incase they needed another plan and got the most sarcastic and patronising response back . they knew but didn't think we needed to know till Sunday as we weren't supposed to be going there till Sunday.
They've annoyed and upset at least half the people going, I honestly don't want to go now. If it wasn't one of my good friends hen weekends (ans she knows nothing of all the hassles and constant price increases) I'd be telling them I'm staying at home!
Sorry for rant but feeling really upset and anxious about the whole thing :(

Dyjhiw you are away for the weekend on a hen do in marbella, it should be really exciting and lovely, but due to the poor organisation of the people sorting it out and total lack of any communication, I am dreading it!
I suffer with anxiety and just like to be kept informed and know the plan, especially when I've paid £350 to go away for 2 nights and they don't seem to think it's important to keep us all informed about where our money has gone and what we are doing!
I saw last night online that the only night out we had planned that we knew details of, the place isn't opening for a few weeks due to refurb and as they hadn't told us anything I assumed they obv didn't know. Sent a message saying I'd just found out and wanted to let them know incase they needed another plan and got the most sarcastic and patronising response back . they knew but didn't think we needed to know till Sunday as we weren't supposed to be going there till Sunday.
They've annoyed and upset at least half the people going, I honestly don't want to go now. If it wasn't one of my good friends hen weekends (ans she knows nothing of all the hassles and constant price increases) I'd be telling them I'm staying at home!

Awwwwwww I don't know what to say, I hope it all goes well, x

That's awful, I'm another who needs to know everything!!! Where when how much, what time... Etc.
Hope it turns out ok for you though x

Totally with you on this. When you've paid out money, possibly taken annual leave and had to make other arrangements in order to be able to go then it is rude not to keep everyone informed. And as to sending you such a nasty response - well, words defy me. It's a real shame that you've been denied the pleasure of anticipation.

I hope everything does go smoothly, all the problems are ironed out and you have a wonderful time.

Thanks ladies you're all lovely xx I'm sure when I'm there I'll have a good time just can't look forward to it at all. Plus I'm not usually a nervous flyer but it will be the first time I've ever been on a plane without my boyfriend so was already a bit nervy about that. Just need to relax a bit and just let the weekend happen but hard when I've got myself so worked up about it! Xx

Aww hope you end up having a good time!
I also need to know all the details when I'm going somewhere! X

I am so sorry to hear this, I also suffer with anxiety and need to be organized and know the plan in order to be able to relax. It sounds like they have changed a lot which is bound to make it worse for you. If you can try to focus on looking forward to exploring Marbella and doing lots of activities and remember that you are the one who is in control of you, so if there is something planned that is not for you, sit back and relax.

I really hope you enjoy the hen weekend, let us know how it goes x

Dyjhiw jacob throws a screaming tantrum all over some toast!!

Its only because he's tired but doesn't want to give in.... Toddlers!

I am so sorry to hear this, I also suffer with anxiety and need to be organized and know the plan in order to be able to relax. It sounds like they have changed a lot which is bound to make it worse for you. If you can try to focus on looking forward to exploring Marbella and doing lots of activities and remember that you are the one who is in control of you, so if there is something planned that is not for you, sit back and relax.

I really hope you enjoy the hen weekend, let us know how it goes x

Thank you so much for this xx

Dyjhiw jacob throws a screaming tantrum all over some toast!! Its only because he's tired but doesn't want to give in.... Toddlers! Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins
Oh it's horrible I have had Tom have a tantrum over not having sprouts?????
Has he given in and gone to sleep yet?

Aww hope you end up having a good time!
I also need to know all the details when I'm going somewhere! X

Thanks hun, it's a bit of a running joke that I'm organising my own hen weekend but I really couldn't relax if I didn't know it was under control. I know not everyone understands this though and they've obv thought it would be easier just to sort it and let us know details as we do them but my brain just can't compute it like that! Anyway this weekend I'm off plan and on wine so that should at least help! Xx

Last edited:
Wine should definitely help! :)

Haha I was the same, I was quite involved in my hen do organisation as well! X

Oh it's horrible I have had Tom have a tantrum over not having sprouts?????
Has he given in and gone to sleep yet?
Well I made him toast for lunch but he didn't want it. So added cheese as he wanted some but then rejected again.... He's actually gone to bed for a nap. He's not napped in about a year! So must be growth spurt or something?? He turns 3 on the 1st June. X

Thanks hun, it's a bit of a running joke that I'm organising my own hen weekend but I really couldn't relax if I didn't know it was under control. I know not everyone understands this though and they've obv thought it would be easier just to sort it and let us know details as we do them but my brain just can't compute it like that! Anyway this weekend I'm off plan and on wine so that should at least help! Xx
I'm another who sorted my own out, I sort most things out including family outings for mothers days, birthdays etc! I can't not know lol x

Hey also a fellow anxiety suffer and knowing the plan is Important to us just sometimes people lack at understanding that. I hope you do manage to relax and have a good time. I can't believe you were trying to help them yet they are nasty to you xx

Hey also a fellow anxiety suffer and knowing the plan is Important to us just sometimes people lack at understanding that. I hope you do manage to relax and have a good time. I can't believe you were trying to help them yet they are nasty to you xx

I know I think the fact I was only trying to help was why I was so upset last night.
Thanks for your reply, good to know I'm not alone! It's only very recently I've linked need to be organised with the anxiety I've had for years, all fits together though. Xx

Can i join in please? I need a rant... Dujhitw it's your birthday and guess who's cleaning up and cooking tea.... So not chuffed!!

Back