Don't you just hate it when....

I hate it when my OH opens a box of chees and onion bites and eats them in front of me :cry:

Aww, that is so mean...

I have to stick to a Gluten free diet and my boyfriend still offers me foods that i can't have and really miss every day =(

Oh mean :( my OH can eat anything and not put on weight, like a pizza everyday :mad:

It's only very recently I've linked need to be organised with the anxiety I've had for years, all fits together though. Xx

Me too! I talked to my gp about it as I thought it was my thyroid but he seems to think it's anxiety as I have to be in control of everything and fall to pieces if I don't know every single detail/plan. It can make me quite difficult to be around :-/

Gp wants me to have some talking therapy? Xx

Me too! I talked to my gp about it as I thought it was my thyroid but he seems to think it's anxiety as I have to be in control of everything and fall to pieces if I don't know every single detail/plan. It can make me quite difficult to be around :-/

Gp wants me to have some talking therapy? Xx

I see a therapist Stacey... He is very good and we have worked out quite a few issues...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

I see a therapist Stacey... He is very good and we have worked out quite a few issues...xx

That's good to know they help. I've been offered cbt think I should take it up. At first they wanted to give me tablets that have horrible side affects I said no. It's good to know we are not alone x

That's good to know they help. I've been offered cbt think I should take it up. At first they wanted to give me tablets that have horrible side affects I said no. It's good to know we are not alone x

I stopped taking the tablets they gave me about 2 years ago thanks to my talks with my therapist... Half the time it is about finding out what your issues are then working on them... I can still have dodgy days but I know how to spot the causes and try different things to boost my mood... You are never alone babe, there are more people out there battling with " the black dog" than you realise... xx

I stopped taking the tablets they gave me about 2 years ago thanks to my talks with my therapist... Half the time it is about finding out what your issues are then working on them... I can still have dodgy days but I know how to spot the causes and try different things to boost my mood... You are never alone babe, there are more people out there battling with " the black dog" than you realise... xx

Thanks. They'd have a hard time finding my issues cos I just stress over everything lately. Thank you for the lovely post xx

Dyjhiw everyone keeps saying they think I'm going to go early,,,, it's driving me mad as keeps getting me too excited & it might not even happen!!! :(

3 week 6 days until I'm due :-D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Dyjhiw everyone keeps saying they think I'm going to go early,,,, it's driving me mad as keeps getting me too excited & it might not even happen!!! :( 3 week 6 days until I'm due :-D Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins
Everyone said that to me either Tom as I was so big, he was A big baby 8.13, however I was actually induced two weeks late. Def think it was worse because I had it in my head I was going to be early. So ignore them if you can !

I see a therapist Stacey... He is very good and we have worked out quite a few issues...xx from the dark side with love...xx

Hmmmm I think I will but got to go back to the drs to arrange I think and prob a long waiting list.

I don't know why I get so stressed about it though, do you have to know what to the problem is/stems from for them to be able to help do you think? Xx

Everyone said that to me either Tom as I was so big, he was A big baby 8.13, however I was actually induced two weeks late. Def think it was worse because I had it in my head I was going to be early. So ignore them if you can !

Yeah it's getting my hopes up! I was very big with Jacob and he was 8.05 lb. Yet even hospital thought I was having a 10lber.

This time I'm the size I was when I was 39wk with jacob! So 3 weeks bigger than before..... It's just a waiting game..... :(

Dyjhiw everyone keeps saying they think I'm going to go early,,,, it's driving me mad as keeps getting me too excited & it might not even happen!!! :(

3 week 6 days until I'm due :-D

They said that with me too when I was having DD, it's so annoying, DS was 3wks early & DD @ 9lb 8 a day late:(

DYJHIW I've been online bikini shopping with DD & I've seen things I really shouldn't, not pretty sites!!!!

They said that with me too when I was having DD, it's so annoying, DS was 3wks early & DD @ 9lb 8 a day late:(

DYJHIW I've been online bikini shopping with DD & I've seen things I really shouldn't, not pretty sites!!!!

Yeah it's annoying as I think Ohh maybe only 2 weeks left when intact it could be just under 6!! Trying to keep my mind off it but that's pretty hard.

Eewww to the not pretty sites! X

When you have horrendous hayfever! (Think sneezing fits, streaming eyes and a face so swollen people keep asking me if I have been crying!)

Want to scratch my eyes out :(

Put in a formal complaint to the bank, they have an obligation to reply.

Thanks Michelle, I'm going to but think we're screwed :-( Long story but it's a fixed rate 12 month account and they renewed it for a second year without mum authorising it.

In march I emailed them (as her) and said that unless this years rate was XX%, I wanted to close the account and move it to a different fixed rate account with another bank. They wrote back and said they didn't do matching and they'd write to us 3 weeks before the account matured with the rate offered for the next 12 month and if it didn't suit our expectations we could close it down then.

In short we didn't receive the letter that they sent (and I'm not just saying that as I've been waiting to act on it) so they've renewed the account and said its tough as we didn't close it. They said they don't have to tell us when it's mature and it's our own fault and they've locked away the money for 12 months on half the interest rate as last year.

I'm just annoyed because my mum is a widow with a low income and the interest she earns off this account is a substantial part of her income. It's not like we've done nothing, we'd said that if the interest wasn't xx% (I can't remember) we wouldn't be staying with them and they told us on the phone today they have that email on record. I know they can't keep tabs but I've been waiting to act on a letter that didn't come and I feel like they've swindled my mum!

Apologies for long, ranty, frustrated post but I'm so irritated!

My mums no good with all her finances as that was my dad's job so I do most of her stuff. I asked her to ring them and complain today and she did ring but said the lady she spoke to was so nice she decided not to! I've tried to tell her that the nice last won't be topping up her income but she's isn't get it and can't be faced with it. Garrrrr?

Back