Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW I've been looking out for the Twinings new tea flavours, nip in Tesco today & yippeeeeeee they have all three, well I've tried the Salted Caramel :(, the Caramelised Apple also :( just got the Gingerbread one to try, I'm hopeful!!!

I got all of them too! A morning trip to Tesco yesterday before work. The gingerbread is the best by far :)

Will have to try them they sound nice

They remind me of Christmas, they smell of mulled spiced wine

edit: DYHIW your OH makes you a cup of tea then goes out, turns out it's in a singing monty python mug and every time you pick it up it plays a tune...

They remind me of Christmas, they smell of mulled spiced wine

edit: DYHIW your OH makes you a cup of tea then goes out, turns out it's in a singing monty python mug and every time you pick it up it plays a tune...

Sorry Beckie I laughed at this

Sorry Beckie I laughed at this

Dont worry i did too haha my brew was gone in about 3 gulps as it kept interrupting what I was watching on TV :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 101
My poor baby (not quite a baby anymore!) Is poorly again today. He even wanted to go back to bed this morning! So he's currently snoozing. Hope it helps make him feel better.
You feel useless when your kiddies are poorly!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Dyjhiw the electricity company say they'd get something done by a certain date then it's not done so you get told another date still no luck then another and still no luck then they wanna make you wait again when you've waited long enough. Grrrr. So stressed. :(

Dyjhiw the electricity company say they'd get something done by a certain date then it's not done so you get told another date still no luck then another and still no luck then they wanna make you wait again when you've waited long enough. Grrrr. So stressed. :(

So annoying!

My aunts had the boiler man due round three times in a week and he didn't turn up the first 2 times so she had to lose 3 days at work. Nightmare!

It's such a sunny day, Jacob is at nursery but I've absolutely nothing to do :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Go and sit in the garden with a book. Take advantage of it Jess you know it won't be long till you won't get minute to yourself!

You have just 45 minutes to go until hometime and therefore can't stop clock watching which is making the afternoon go soooooo slowly.

DYJHIW - you have been kept awake during the night with a sore mouth. I have ulcers and I think its from the pineapple ive been eating ouchhhhhhh - think ill keep off it for a while and see if it makes a difference

DYJHIW - you have been kept awake during the night with a sore mouth. I have ulcers and I think its from the pineapple ive been eating ouchhhhhhh - think ill keep off it for a while and see if it makes a difference

I used to get really sore shaped lips from pineapple :( it may be that

DYHIW you get Cous Cous in your eye :eek: I was putting a bowl in the fridge and some flicked up :cry:

Back