Don't you just hate it when....

I used to get really sore shaped lips from pineapple :( it may be that

DYHIW you get Cous Cous in your eye :eek: I was putting a bowl in the fridge and some flicked up :cry:

Its never bothered me before but I have eaten a lot of it this week :(

Oh no hope your eye is ok !!!

Pineapple gives me a sore tongue :-/ but it's so nice x

I love the stuff its so sweet and refreshing - but my mouth is so sore I dont think it could be anything else to blame. Its the gum area behind my teeth on the roof of my mouth. Its so sore :-(

Thanks guys, I did laugh when it happened haha :)

Dyjhiw you're antibiotic capsules keep getting stuck!!:( 3 times I was up in the night to get a drink to help last night's one go down :rolleyes: this one is stuck now too!! They're huge!! Oh well, at least I'm upping my fluid intake! :D

DYJHIW... You find out the scales you have been using for your WIs for the past 6 weeks are not accurate and broken! :eek:

DYJHIW... You find out the scales you have been using for your WIs for the past 6 weeks are not accurate and broken! :eek:

Oh no, I hope they mean your lighter ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I'm the same! It's horrible because I absolutely love pineapple but this stops me from eating it. I wonder why

DYJHIW your boyfriend has his foot on the back of the scales in boots so you think you've had a massive weight gain and then have to put another 50p in when he confesses!!!

Yeah - the evil so and so had a 50p waiting in his pocket, he knows I'd have gone mad if not, I guess it was funny and I'm laughing now but when I saw how much weight I had supposedly gained I was so gutted! :')

It's hot. I've no strappy tops or dresses that fit anymore.... I've lived in one dress for too long and refuse to wear it now!

Need to go shopping!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

DYHIW you google the snacks in your graze box and they are 7.5 syns :break_diet:

When all you can think about when packing for an amazing once in a lifetime holiday in the sun is "I need to get things to cover up with". Sigh.

Back