Don't you just hate it when....

When all you can think about when packing for an amazing once in a lifetime holiday in the sun is "I need to get things to cover up with". Sigh.

Story of my life at the moment

Which parts? I'm obsessed with the states! I'm doing a 3 week road trip in September and can't wait :)

Nevada (Vegas, Grand Canyon), Seattle, Colorado, Tennessee and finishing with 2 weeks in Key west! I';m completely obsessed, we're hoping to move there eventually :D What parts are you doing in Sept?

Nevada (Vegas, Grand Canyon), Seattle, Colorado, Tennessee and finishing with 2 weeks in Key west! I';m completely obsessed, we're hoping to move there eventually :D What parts are you doing in Sept?

Wow fantastic, we've been to Vegas & the keys, would love to go to Tennessee which I'm sure we will do one day, how exciting x

Wow! That's an impressive trip! How long will you be there for in total?

We're doing LA - San Fran - Yosemite - Grand Canyon - Vegas - LA, then flying up to NYC for a final few days. I'm so excited!

Last year we had a fortnight in Florida and also a week in NYC. I love the place! Would love to love one day but it's just so far. Not sure I'm brave enough...

Wow! That's an impressive trip! How long will you be there for in total?

We're doing LA - San Fran - Yosemite - Grand Canyon - Vegas - LA, then flying up to NYC for a final few days. I'm so excited!

Last year we had a fortnight in Florida and also a week in NYC. I love the place! Would love to love one day but it's just so far. Not sure I'm brave enough...

Ah that sounds amazing! We're hoping to do the coasts on our next trips, I'd love to do San Fran! I'm quite lucky with my OH's job (Aviation) that he can work at pretty much any airport so I've got a few options if we were to move! It's amazing how big it is out there, each state's like a little different country!

EDIT: We're there for 5 weeks, missed that part!
X

Ah that sounds amazing! We're hoping to do the coasts on our next trips, I'd love to do San Fran! I'm quite lucky with my OH's job (Aviation) that he can work at pretty much any airport so I've got a few options if we were to move! It's amazing how big it is out there, each state's like a little different country! EDIT: We're there for 5 weeks, missed that part! X

You'll have an amazing time :D it was the trip that's really spurred me on to lose done weight. I put on 8lbs in Florida and wasn't happy in myself when I was out there, so really hoping that by September I will be feeling a little more confident. I just like eating too much :(

You'll have an amazing time :D it was the trip that's really spurred me on to lose done weight. I put on 8lbs in Florida and wasn't happy in myself when I was out there, so really hoping that by September I will be feeling a little more confident. I just like eating too much :(

I think I've finally accepted the fact I'm not going to be skinny by the time I go, but that doesn't mean I can't start again when I get back, I'll get there eventually it'll just take longer than imagined! I'm sure by Sept you'll be happy, you're so close!
X

I think I've finally accepted the fact I'm not going to be skinny by the time I go, but that doesn't mean I can't start again when I get back, I'll get there eventually it'll just take longer than imagined! I'm sure by Sept you'll be happy, you're so close! X

When do you go?

I don't feel very close. I've lost and gained the same pound for the whole of May :( I want my mojo back! X

DYHIW you have to wait for your tea to cook but are really really hungry :eat:

I've a wash basket of ironing to get through :(

And my feet a big fat balloons!! :mad:

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

DYHIW you have to wait for your tea to cook but are really really hungry :eat:
Yep. Whenever I'm making something in a pan I always feel the need to keep 'tasting' it as it cooks, lol

When do you go?

I don't feel very close. I've lost and gained the same pound for the whole of May :( I want my mojo back! X

Tomorrow! I was nicely on track but in the last 2 weeks I've just eaten ALL the food!!

Dyjhiw the day is dragging and you honk you're the only person going to work in half term next week. This is where children would come in useful.

Back