Don't you just hate it when....

What does this even mean??? You honk?!! That means smell or vom in my vocab! xx

That's meant to say think instead of honk!? I'm an incompetent iPhone typist! My friends and family have all just got used to getting unfathomable messages from me ;-)

Honk would also mean smell in my vocab! 'Cor that Camembert honks a bit' type thing x

That's meant to say think instead of honk!? I'm an incompetent iPhone typist! My friends and family have all just got used to getting unfathomable messages from me ;-) Honk would also mean smell in my vocab! 'Cor that Camembert honks a bit' type thing x

Yes, and also 'that smell is so bad I'm gonna honk'

Ah I see. Love autocorrect! xx

Tomorrow? Eek! Have an amazing time! Where are you staying in vegas?

I know, so close, I'm in panic mode! Thank you! We're staying in the NYNY on the Strip!
X

Dyjhiw I'm so knackered, still need to cook and eat some food. Bath Jacob and put him to bed after having his hair cut.

These are the days I wish Rob wasn't on the late shift :(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

[QUOTE="RB.1991
Thanks, had some tears of over tiredness but hes tucked in bed and I've just finished my tea :)

[QUOTE=Jess

Bless him, its horrible when they get to that state of overtiredness. My Toby was crying earlier because he couldn't fit his rubber duck in a plastic cup!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

[QUOTE="RB.1991

Oh indeed! They get themselves in a right mess don't they! X

Your brother in law (to be)is useless and it looks like you are going to have to sort out OH's stag do!!!

Your brother in law (to be)is useless and it looks like you are going to have to sort out OH's stag do!!!

Oh dear!!! My cousin who's more closer than that is getting married. Yet his best man is useless and it's my DH who's suppose to be sorting it out... Yet it's turns out it's actually me who's sorting it as I'm great for finding deals etc!

When your water pressure has gone and you can't shower when you really need one!!

Back