Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw your other half has left crumbs all over the corner sofa..... Grrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad::mad:

Grrrrrrrrrrrr the only one worse than that is in bed!!!!!!!!!!!

DYJHIW you have 2 weeks for your sons passport to arrive, been waiting 9 weeks already. If not we'll be spending our three weeks holiday in the Middle East during Ramadan where you can't eat or drink in public during daylight. Some first family holiday that will be! Also planning to go home to see our families for the first time since he was born :-(
Sorry for long moan but feeling very frustrated!

DYJHIW you have 2 weeks for your sons passport to arrive, been waiting 9 weeks already. If not we'll be spending our three weeks holiday in the Middle East during Ramadan where you can't eat or drink in public during daylight. Some first family holiday that will be! Also planning to go home to see our families for the first time since he was born :-( Sorry for long moan but feeling very frustrated!

It's just been on good morning britan about the delay in passports, apparently they are making everyone pay to fast track!

I don't know if it's an option for us for a first passport but would pay if we could at this stage! 2 weeks ago they said it was cleared and would be here in 1-2 weeks now they're saying it's not even been seen by an examiner!

I don't know if it's an option for us for a first passport but would pay if we could at this stage! 2 weeks ago they said it was cleared and would be here in 1-2 weeks now they're saying it's not even been seen by an examiner!

So frustrating - it's the same every year they really need to sort something out! Give them a call and ask if u can pay extra

DYJHIW you have 2 weeks for your sons passport to arrive, been waiting 9 weeks already. If not we'll be spending our three weeks holiday in the Middle East during Ramadan where you can't eat or drink in public during daylight. Some first family holiday that will be! Also planning to go home to see our families for the first time since he was born :-(

Flippin eck you've been waiting ages, we applied for my mum's first passport earlier this year & we had to wait 3 wks before we heard anything at all, she then had to go for an interview but it was all sorted in about 6wks. You think they'd get temporary staff in to do some of the easy work.

I hope you get it sorted soon though, it must be a worry as you've allowed enough time. We're in the Middle East are you going?

I know even with a backlog I would have expected it by now! We're in Bahrain. Not a lot to do holiday wise never mind the 40+ degrees, a 4 month old baby and Ramadan!

I know even with a backlog I would have expected it by now! We're in Bahrain. Not a lot to do holiday wise never mind the 40+ degrees, a 4 month old baby and Ramadan!

It'll be nice to spend time with family at Ramadam though, will all the family be there?

I've just heard on the news people can pay to rush passports through,

It's just me and Husband all our family are in Scotland, we were taking him home for first time.
Thanks will definitely look into that :) xx

Good luck, Danni. That's a ridiculously long time to wait, isn't it? On a lighter note, I just wanted to say, what a totally gorgeous baby you have! Not surprised you want to 'show him off' to your families! Hope the passport arrives very soon!

Kathy xx

It's just me and Husband all our family are in Scotland, we were taking him home for first time.
Thanks will definitely look into that :) xx

It was on the radio earlier they are taking on an extra load of staff to get through the backlog, they have 4000 e mail waiting to be opened and read!!!

Back