Don't you just hate it when....

....when your girl calls from camp saying she wants to come home. Says she's being shouted at every morning for not making her bed perfectly and only said she liked it before so I wouldn't be sad.

Oh god :( that's heartbreaking xx

It certainly is xx

....when your girl calls from camp saying she wants to come home. Says she's being shouted at every morning for not making her bed perfectly and only said she liked it before so I wouldn't be sad.

Could you ring somebody in charge & see how she is, the bed thing may not be whats up she may just be a little homesick xx

Aww how awful. Id call someone on charge and have a word with them! She may just be homesick too xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

DYJHIW you do a massive food shop and can't be bothered putting it away!

Dyjhiw all your kids are doing things 'independently' and you are trying not to stress! Daughter is driving to Skegness!

Awwww it must be really hard... but think of all the stuff you can get up to whilst they're off doing their activities?

My friends oldest is 13 and she's forever agonising over what to say yes and no to x

How horrible Facebook makes people. MIL posting nasty things about me and OH.:mad:. Removed her and posts but really wish people wouldn't use it to air dirty laundry.

^totally agree , it's why I got rid of my Facebook! X

Don't blame ya it's just a complication I could do without. Not sure if I will get rid but I will use it less. I keep in contact with friends who live far away. Haven't been on it much recently. Then all hell breaks lose!

How horrible Facebook makes people. MIL posting nasty things about me and OH.:mad:. Removed her and posts but really wish people wouldn't use it to air dirty laundry.

^totally agree , it's why I got rid of my Facebook! X

I don't think facebook makes people horrible but it shows people up for what they are. I also got rid of it and miss some things about it but am glad when see posts like this that am not on there x

Dyjhiw.. I can't make the 'next' sale today!!!! :'(

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Sounds like MIL is horrible anyway, Facebook just gives people a platform when they don't have the guts to say it to your face. Block and delete!!!

Back