Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW someone you don't know posts on your business page a link to their page without asking first, then when you remove it takes umbridge and is quite snotty...

from the dark side with love...xx

That's really rude & what did they expect!

Dyjhiw... A so called friend has caused so much trouble, then tries to turn it around onto me and tries dragging the past up! Lets say we are no longer friends after over 10years!!!

Fuming!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

dyjhiw all you hear all day every day is "you shouldn't be eating chocolate and crisps on a diet" and "you shouldn't be eating after 7pm" :mad:

dyjhiw all you hear all day every day is "you shouldn't be eating chocolate and crisps on a diet" and "you shouldn't be eating after 7pm" :mad:

So know the feeling! On my slimming page I have, I've a aunt who loses weight through these diet pills... All I get on my pictures of food is 'oh I don't eat that kind of food anymore' or if it's posted after 5pm the whole I don't eat after 5pm... Or crisps chocolate etc!!. Shut the beep up is what I say to my computer screen!!!! Lol

You can show them all how well your diet works soon liz and they can shut their mouths then :D hehe xx

So know the feeling! On my slimming page I have, I've a aunt who loses weight through these diet pills... All I get on my pictures of food is 'oh I don't eat that kind of food anymore' or if it's posted after 5pm the whole I don't eat after 5pm... Or crisps chocolate etc!!. Shut the beep up is what I say to my computer screen!!!! Lol

I put it down to jealousy, i think I'd be jealous if I knew someone was losing weight eating chocolate and crisps everyday ;) :) xx

When you're stuck in the house waiting for a parcel when you really want to be outside having a nice long walk :(

DYJHIW you are super scard for your first WI at class tonight - I have had to have 2 flexi days this week for pre-arranged plans and now I am terrified I will gain in my first week and be humiliated! :(

Back