Don't you just hate it when....

Looks like it's the first black one! :)
I wear the golden one usually with leggings but doesn't seem to fall right on me now, it looked better when I was pregnant lol.

Thanks everyone :)

It's just started chucking it down! So rain best stop by time we go out x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Whats wrong with one of those lovely dresses you bought the other week?

Okie dokies I replied too soon, yep the first black one is lovely, have a brill evening x

Okie dokies I replied too soon, yep the first black one is lovely, have a brill evening x

Thank you... And I've got the pink one on today and yesterday lol so can't really wear tonight :)
Sun is now shining again! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

You're stuck at MILs and forced watching on the buses film. It's awful! Pleased minimins here to take my mind away.:D

DYJHIW you're stuck at work, so tired all you want to do is go home and snuggle under a duvet with a film...oh well, only 6 hours to go...

dyjhiw you've been waiting to try the mushy pea curry since starting SW and you finally have it and it's disgusting :(

To be honest it looked more like something that would come out of the other end, did not look edible at all lol x

This is one you can laugh at ....... DYJHIW - your using a hand held fan (bought by a good friend :p) during one of your flushes, you put it to the back of your neck (stupidly) and have to get son to cut your hair as it get tangled round the blade arghhhh lol

Back