Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you find out mil is aware of something that's planned as a surprise for hubbys birthday and if she doesn't accidentally on purpose let it slip it will be a miracle

And Dyjhiw mil has been *****y to daughter

Grrr, i hope you can make it to his birthday without the surprise having let out.

Its not the Dublin surprise, hopefully she won't find out about that! its something planned for the following weekend, I thought I'd asked bro in law not to tell her but she knows about it so he must have :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hope it all stays secret, you'll have to keep OH for speaking to her!

DYJHIW Your "friend" who is supposed to be coming around texts you twice (an hour apart) to say "I'm just coming, on my way" only to find out 2 hours later they've gone to the pub instead! Then this morning, waking up to a lovely "apology" text that ends in "take it or leave it!"...Think I'll be leaving that one, thanks!

DYJHIW Your "friend" who is supposed to be coming around texts you twice (an hour apart) to say "I'm just coming, on my way" only to find out 2 hours later they've gone to the pub instead! Then this morning, waking up to a lovely "apology" text that ends in "take it or leave it!"...Think I'll be leaving that one, thanks!

OMG!!!! Thats shocking! Wouldn't do that to someone I hate nevermind a friend!

OMG!!! That is awful! What a two-faced b----! Yes, definitely think you should 'leave it'! Who needs anyone like THAT for a friend!

Big hugs, Llamasoks. At least all your Minis friends won't let you down! :)

Kathy xx

OMG!!! That is awful! What a two-faced b----! Yes, definitely think you should 'leave it'! Who needs anyone like THAT for a friend!

Big hugs, Llamasoks. At least all your Minis friends won't let you down! :)

Kathy xx

Strangely enough he's never overkeen on doing so anyway lol but 2 months is a long time just going to make sure she doesn't find out about Dublin.

Thanks guys, nice to know I'm not the only one who thought it was out of order! I was beginning to think I'd overreacted!
XxX

When you clean the house and then contentedly go to sit down with a cup of tea and find that SOMEONE has spent the last hour making a mess

Dyjhiw... Having a pretty down day :(

When the last thing you did before you went out for the day was load and turn the dishwasher on. Come home and OH has just made more if a mess and not unloaded dishwasher grr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

When the last thing you did before you went out for the day was load and turn the dishwasher on. Come home and OH has just made more if a mess and not unloaded dishwasher grr

Oh and when I just said to him I am just going to do the kitchen he was like you're always doing the kitchen! Well if he had done it yesterday you wouldn't be doing it now grr again!

Oh and when I just said to him I am just going to do the kitchen he was like you're always doing the kitchen! Well if he had done it yesterday you wouldn't be doing it now grr again! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Does my partner have a second life I don't know about? Sounds just like him! Ha ha xx

Have you tried Big Mac in a bowl? I never have but sure there is a recipe for it in the recipe section or google it.
I haven't had a McDonald for two and a half years which is amazing because when I was pregnant I lived on them no wonder I was three stone heavier at the end!

Back