Don't you just hate it when....

That feeling when you know deep down that someone is being false... Your gut screams it, and you try to ignore it... The thing is you would more than likely like them if they would just be themselves...

Oh dear, what's happened?

Sorry for late reply Michelle lol im just trying to catch up!

I was busy making the tea he came downstairs and asked if I knew where the TV remote was! now baring in mind he had come from the living room upstairs (where the TV and the remotes are), down to the kitchen to ask me - I said its gotta be in the living room somewhere have you checked under the cushion on the settee? ( simple Q I thought)

Hubby then launches into me saying ffs I only asked - I cant talk to you - ill make an appt to speak to you next time shall I!!!

Needless to say I told him to go forth and multiply :D

Sorry for late reply Michelle lol im just trying to catch up!

I was busy making the tea he came downstairs and asked if I knew where the TV remote was! now baring in mind he had come from the living room upstairs (where the TV and the remotes are), down to the kitchen to ask me - I said its gotta be in the living room somewhere have you checked under the cushion on the settee? ( simple Q I thought)

Hubby then launches into me saying ffs I only asked - I cant talk to you - ill make an appt to speak to you next time shall I!!!

Needless to say I told him to go forth and multiply :D

oh I see, MEN grrrrr.

bob got a telling off earlier in the hols he was complaining the driver was taking us the wrong way for geocaching like it was a big deal, the he remembered he'd forgotten the 'travel bugs' like it was a major problem, he got told!!!!!

the weather!

We have to get police involved because of pathetic neighbors!!!

Dyjhiw someone says "you're so lucky to be your weight" . It's like "yeah luck got me this far nothing to do with hard work and stress!" Xx

I'd love people to think I was lucky to be my weight but I suppose its different if you have worked really hard to get there. People don't mean things the way they say them half the time but you know how hard you have worked so you can be proud of yourself xx

I'd love people to think I was lucky to be my weight but I suppose its different if you have worked really hard to get there. People don't mean things the way they say them half the time but you know how hard you have worked so you can be proud of yourself xx
Yeah I know what you mean, I thought afterwards that she meant it in a nice way so shouldn't moan really lol I think my TOTM is coming so I'm obviously more sensitive than I need to be! Xxx

Back