Don't you just hate it when....

Oh no how annoying is that! Xxx

Yep, I would normally take DD to work but can't tomorrow 'cause I've no car! just as well I didn't need to go out today, pessimistic OH thinks my car is still in the garage because it's really poorly!!! xx

Grrrrrrr that is so annoying, my cats have always had collars with bells on so birds can hear them.

It's horrid :-( the chickens make such a racket so I go and chase it off but I'm scared I won't get there in time. My cat has a collar too because he tries to catch things (voles are his favourite but he found a huge rat once!). No idea what to do!

It's horrid :-( the chickens make such a racket so I go and chase it off but I'm scared I won't get there in time. My cat has a collar too because he tries to catch things (voles are his favourite but he found a huge rat once!). No idea what to do!

Fill an old washing up liquid bottle with water & squirt it at the cat every time it goes near the chickens x

Dyjhiw you didn't get round to sending a birthday card to your friends daughter but don't you also just hate it when said friend texts you while you are away to 'check' if you sent one.

Grrrr @ said 'friend' for having the cheek to ask you!! Be honest and tell her you forgot as you have had much bigger/more important things to deal with lately and you hope she understands - if shes a friend she will xx

DYJHIW you've had a fight with your OH and planned to escape for a few days and that fell through so are stuck in the house just not talking!

Can Chloe do it quick?

If not, tell her it's in the glove box and you forgot to post? X

Grrrr @ said 'friend' for having the cheek to ask you!! Be honest and tell her you forgot as you have had much bigger/more important things to deal with lately and you hope she understands - if shes a friend she will xx

Cheeky mare! One recieves not expects to... Some people...xx

I told clo and asked her to and she said p off lol

I've not answered as I thought it probably safer!

I had already text the girl and wished her happy birthday x

When you offer to do something ages ago and they ask someone else to do it. Then people make you feel like you shouldn't of offered cos everyone assumes someone else will do it. Sorry for my winge but it's what this thread is for X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back