Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw someone has put SCD results on the Dyjliw thread !!!

Thanks for the warning avoiding that thread now!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

DYJHIW - your at your friends 60th birthday party and she gets a call to say her mam has passed away. It was expected but still not nice news :cry:

Oh sorry to hear that, it's horrible at any time but I know from having had something horrible happen to me on my birthday it makes future birthdays really difficult everyone expects you to be happy but you struggle as you are remembering something horrible.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ive text her this morning to say we're thinking of her and her family. She did well to carry on putting a brave face on at the party knowing what had happened. She had told me earlier that she had been at the hospital all day and things werent good but she didnt want to talk about it. :(

DYJHIW - your at your friends 60th birthday party and she gets a call to say her mam has passed away. It was expected but still not nice news :cry:
Ah that's sad - as u say even when it's expected it's tough - I'm sure she'll need ur support in the coming weeks xx

All you can do is be there babe, most people avoid you like the plague because they don't know what to say/do... xx

I know exactly what you mean hun - ive been there myself and appreciated all the support I could get. I can only be a shoulder for her and a good listener when she needs it xx

...Mother Nature is here and making you feel pants!!!

Back