Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW... You come skipping out of the Supermarket with a trolley full of healthy goodies to pack into your car, only to find the another car has rolled in to the back of yours! eeek!

DYJHIW... You come skipping out of the Supermarket with a trolley full of healthy goodies to pack into your car, only to find the another car has rolled in to the back of yours! eeek!

Noooooooo, much damage, were they still in the supermarket/waiting for you?

Noooooooo, much damage, were they still in the supermarket/waiting for you?

Just a scratch and a cracked fog light. The most important thing was that nobody was hurt. I felt more sorry for the lady who had forgot to put her handbrake on, she was absolutely mortified the poor love. Ah well, accidents happen don't they?

When you have to go into work an apologise to two people because your husband went Victor Meldrew on them... When did Kev turn into a grumpy old man?

Last night when he came in to meet me he came to get a few bits for dinner today... Andrew was talking to him about how good the fireworks were at NYE in London, and he bit his head off saying what a bloody waste of taxpayers money... Then as we went through the self serve till it ran out of reciept roll and he moaned at the assistant on there that they should be on top of things like that! So embarressing!

I've apologised to both who are fine about it, but I keep calling Kev Victor hopefully it will shame him into being a little less grumpy old man! X

Last night when he came in to meet me he came to get a few bits for dinner today... Andrew was talking to him about how good the fireworks were at NYE in London, and he bit his head off saying what a bloody waste of taxpayers money... Then as we went through the self serve till it ran out of reciept roll and he moaned at the assistant on there that they should be on top of things like that! So embarressing!
Hubby always says the same about fireworks and I suppose they are right but does sound rather Victor! Embarrassing for you when you work there and having worked in retail himself I'd have thought Kev would have understood lol x

I was taken aback! He has started to moan a bit more, but I will keep an eye on him... I do hope he snaps out of whatever it is... xx

Back