Don't you just hate it when....

Has it been just over Christmas etc? Wondering if he has been eating more naughty foods and it's sugar crashes? That's something that my hubby suffers from x

He has had a lot more junk, and beer... Could be worth monitoring... Thanks Emsie, sometimes you just need it said by someone else for the penny to drop... xx

I totally agree with this!
My OH bites his cutlery and I have to curl my toes & clench my jaw lol.

Mine scrapes his knife and fork on the plate like he's trying to cut it not the food!

Stoooooop, I'm going all queasy, you'll be talking about blackboards next!!!!!

DYJHIW ... You get back from a holiday and your luggage doesn't make it back too! Grrrr!

I need my GHDs, not to mention all my nice warm jumpers!

Also, jet lag is a *****!

Insomnia

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not sure how to quote multiple people but yeah they should stop stinging soon! Had one on my spine and one on my ribs. The two most painful places one after the other , don't know why I do this to myself?!
Might be brave enough to put pics up on my diary when they're healed! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just popped in to use this as a safe place for a rant about many things that are grating on me (I'm such a grump in January!)

My niece who keeps posting pictures on FB of her 8 and 10 year olds wearing full makeup :( ... and who continually moans about her weight and neurological problems whilst every single photo of her includes a large serving of alcohol and endless references to her fully fitted home bar :rolleyes: It would seem to me that someone suffering from a neurological disorder might want to lay off imbibing a neurological toxin on a daily basis, but I'm sitting on my hands and biting my tongue (with difficulty!)

Her mother who alternates between moaning about her weight/ type 2 diabetes and posting recipes for extremely high calorie/fatty/sugary foods. That's when she's not posting an endless stream of sickly sweet 'motivational' *****.

My step-daughter who STILL (after 18 years) refuses to acknowledge that I exist - despite the fact that I didn't meet her father until a full 8 bloody years after he and her mum split up, yet expects me (as the major breadwinner) to cough up for Christmas/Birthday gifts for her children that I'm not even allowed to meet :mad:

The car tax and MOT both being due this month, which means that I can't afford to buy my spelt porridge :( Especially in view of the fact that we are waiting for my husband to be laid off (an inevitability but we're waiting for the actual axe to fall on a daily basis).

And last, but by no means least, I hate that I have a freezer full of cake but am back on the healthy eating wagon! Comfort eating isn't going to solve the husband/job crisis (or indeed make me feel any better about it or myself) ... but still I want cake (though I'm manfully/ womanfully resisting!).

Rants over ... thanks for 'listening' x

Back