Don't you just hate it when....

Oh Molly that's an impressive yet terrible rant! You have my sympathy for what its worth. Can certainly relate to frustration re people complaining about various health/weight/diet issues yet failing to take any step in the right direction (instead walking quite the opposite way!).
Money worries are never far away in this household but it must be awful for you & hubby waiting for the axe. Can you syn any cake or is the slope too slippery? Hope February is a brighter month for you x

I had 2 & a half weeks of full on bingeing over Christmas Rosie, and gained an impressive 10 1/2lbs lol. Luckily I was seriously under target before Christmas, so I had it to gain without going over target, but I need to rein back for this month to get to the lower end of target range or slightly under that.

The cake will still be there once I'm back in my weight 'comfort zone ... the trouble is that I know it's THERE ;) xx

I had 2 & a half weeks of full on bingeing over Christmas Rosie, and gained an impressive 10 1/2lbs lol. Luckily I was seriously under target before Christmas, so I had it to gain without going over target, but I need to rein back for this month to get to the lower end of target range or slightly under that.

The cake will still be there once I'm back in my weight 'comfort zone ... the trouble is that I know it's THERE ;) xx

Wow that's quite an impressive gain ;-) hope you enjoyed it regardless!
Know what you mean- out of sight is out of mind for me (hence I've hidden all the leftover Xmas goodies) but OH keeps
nattering for the stollen cos he knows its somewhere! X

I did enjoy it :D ... it was my first 'cutting loose' since September 2013 and I desperately needed to gain weight as I was starting to look really quite ill (which is one of the reasons that I went so overboard). Trouble is I now look much better but feel fat lol

Out of sight out of mind usually works for me too - I can even ignore stuff that isn't actually open, but frozen cake is haunting my dreams ;)

Now you've mentioned the stollen, you've reminded me that I have an (unopened) one in my 'naughties' stash! and I can't stop thinking about it either now lol - good job I'm at work! ... I happen to know that it's still in date until the end of February though, so I'll earmark it for when I (hopefully) drop below target again :)

DYJHIW....you found out this afternoon that the school is being inspected by OFSTED tomorrow and Friday!! :S We were inspected eight years ago and were judged as Outstanding but, since then, we've had a rubbish Head and now we have another, who started in September! Anyway, fingers crossed!

Kathy

DYJHIW....you found out this afternoon that the school is being inspected by OFSTED tomorrow and Friday!! :S We were inspected eight years ago and were judged as Outstanding but, since then, we've had a rubbish Head and now we have another, who started in September! Anyway, fingers crossed!

Kathy

Good luck, I'm sure it'll go well :)

Back