Don't you just hate it when....

When you order a Valentine's card with your Asda shop... They send an alternative but coz it was covered in hearts to husband didn't think to read it... It's a bloody birthday card!!! What am I going to do now :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

you'll have to make sure he thinks its his birthday ;)

Complain to them though cos that's a stupid substitution x

Sure we'll get there one day! Serves me right for looking. I keep going back to it and imagining :-(

Course we will! No harm in dreaming!

When you order a Valentine's card with your Asda shop... They send an alternative but coz it was covered in hearts to husband didn't think to read it... It's a bloody birthday card!!! What am I going to do now :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

With your creative skills I bet you can amend it to look like a valentine card ;)

Dyjhiw the little memo pad you bought daughter for her new place breaks and its the only thing you bought that day that you don't have the receipt for :sigh:

Could you take it back anyhow & see if they'll swap it, worth a try.

When you try on the jeans you were wearing this time last year and they're nowhere close to zipping :(

Awww bless, you'll soon be back in them.

When your friend tells you news that should be a joy, but you can't help thinking that it is the worst thing that could happen to them... xx

DYJHIW - you have to admit you have done nothing but binge for the last 2 days but feel like you "needed" the fix

Awwwwwwww it's understandable you feel like that, what is the 'fix' you need, is it chocolate, you don't really do sweet stuff do you? Try & plan so of those yummy SW meals you do to get back on plan.

DYJHIW it's TOTM and all you want to do is eat an entire tub of ice cream.

Back