Don't you just hate it when....

When one of your husbands jack ass friends posts a sarky comment on a photo you've been tagged in... I want to reply but I know it's best if I don't... xx

I can well imagine hun. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do ppl feel the need to do it!! xx

He's a twonk of the highest order, thinks he is being clever, but just makes a tw@t of himself! I feel better for resisting the urge to out class him, result is I have by simply ignoring him... x

DYJHIW the sun is out, son and friends invite you down to go to Paighton Zoo but it's the school holidays so you know it will be busy.Instead I will stay at home and do the gardening.:)

DYJHIW the sun is out and you're stuck at work!!

I just popped out in the garden and came back in as it's cold.:D

Oh, well maybe it's for the best I'm stuck in a hot and stuffy office then. I will just enjoy the sunshine through the windows instead :D

DYJHIW you send someone an invitation & they just don't respond. If you don't want to come, or can't, just say so!

The same thing happened with my cousin she said my dad hadn't replied & she didn't know whether all three of them were coming to the wedding or just 2, and it made a difference of £90!!!

The same thing happened with my cousin she said my dad hadn't replied & she didn't know whether all three of them were coming to the wedding or just 2, and it made a difference of £90!!!

I dont think people realise what a difference it makes!
Don't even get me started on wedding invitations.. I can't cope with the stress of that. This is for my hen party!
Thing is, I know she got the invite last week, and has seen the follow up message. She's had all weekend to think up an excuse, I just need to know to confirm numbers.. Argh x

I dont think people realise what a difference it makes!
Don't even get me started on wedding invitations.. I can't cope with the stress of that. This is for my hen party!
Thing is, I know she got the invite last week, and has seen the follow up message. She's had all weekend to think up an excuse, I just need to know to confirm numbers.. Argh x

Grrr, I'd send her a message saying you've had to leave her out seeing as she didn't reply, 'sorry you can't make it'!

DYJHIW you've got a horrible cold, feel like my head is in a fish bowl!

Back