Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW You're frowning... because you don't want to be a frowny person!

DYJHIW
One of your stupid cats picks up the habit of clawing at your face to wake you up at 6 am daily?

Dyjhiw you have to try and reason with a teenager!

Good luck with that, not an easy task!

DYJHIW
One of your stupid cats picks up the habit of clawing at your face to wake you up at 6 am daily?

oh dear, my cat would do the same, when we were on holiday & our daughter stayed at ours she asked if we got up at 6:30 as Mike woke her up at that time every morning!!!

It's hysterical! it's not as if he even gives up if I try to ignore it... sure he drew blood on my scalp this morning!

Oh no Jenna! nightmare!

DYJHIW you've got blocked sinuses!

DYJHIW...........your daughter sends you her latest Uni essay to edit and you haven't got a clue what it's about, which definitely doesn't help!!! Something about Total Reward in corporate businesses! What?! :O

DYJHIW...........your daughter sends you her latest Uni essay to edit and you haven't got a clue what it's about, which definitely doesn't help!!! Something about Total Reward in corporate businesses! What?! :O

id have to google it lol

DYJHIW all you hear on TV is politics :sigh:

Oh no!!! Is there a returns policy? Are they engraved etc? That's shocking I hope your writing a compliant letter hun

The company have said they'll refund it without me even returning them so they must know how cr@p they are! Apparently they won't be using that supplier again! My email was very grumpy, they've caught me on an off day lol.
Not engraved but they were just ideal! Disappointed that I have to begin my search again :-/

The company have said they'll refund it without me even returning them so they must know how cr@p they are! Apparently they won't be using that supplier again! My email was very grumpy, they've caught me on an off day lol. Not engraved but they were just ideal! Disappointed that I have to begin my search again :-/

Ah sorry to hear that Rosie if they knew that they must have had more complaints prior to yours and shouldn't have sold them!!

Hope you have more luck this time x

Back